• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

United States Election: Nov. 8, 2016 |OT| Hate Trumps Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Cenk on TYT is correct right now. It's time for Obama to step up tomorrow and go full blown progressive. What does he got to lose?

joms5

colin is being a real fucking dick to people on twitter right now

I can say from experience that when you get attacked by people it's only natural to go on the defensive.

Especially when they're radicals.

I think this thread is a perfect example on why politics should not be allowed on forums. It divides and turns people on one another. It's not healthy.

7WB763p.jpg

This man regrets the election more than everyone
I can clearly tell the "regret" facial expression on trump. He really didn't think he was gonna win.

California voter here. We did our part to stop this as usual.

Sorry for all women, minorities, non-Christians, LGTB, etc. This is gonna be an interesting 4 years and I will be fighting and supporting all the rights you deserve that will be at risk given this unprecedented event.

Good vibes from one human to an untold number of others. In my thoughts and on my heart.

Kinsei

Banned
I've never understood why anyone thought Hillary was going to run away with this. I get that she is queen around gaf, but the entire nation as a whole? I've never bought it, but then again, I don't know anything about this. Just never seemed as lopsided as it was sometimes made out to be.

People wanted to believe that the majority of Americans actually cared about minorities.

Well this is a hell of a thing to wake up to, though sadly not at all surprising.

This isn't the darkest timeline, it's the joke timeline. This is the universe where every ridiculous, self destructive idiot has to be born into to balance all the same decisions the inhabitants of every other universe makes. Our lives are the young Sheldon Cooper Big Bang spin off of the multiverse, nothing but an idiotic farce that both shouldn't be but is ultimately inevitable.

Still, as a British citizen, I'm thankful for the US topping Brexit so handily. We're no longer the dumbest fuckers on Earth. Yay.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
AP called PA.

The Associated Press Verified account
‏@AP

BREAKING: Trump wins Pennsylvania. @AP race call at 1:36 a.m. EST. #Election2016 #APracecall

MMarston

Was getting caught part of your plan?
Huh? Why?

1.) I'm not white

2.) One of them's in the red states.

I'm probably gonna look at this on hindsight as irrational paranoia, but it's just what I'm feeling at the moment.

As a Canadian, I'm really nervous about the ensuing fallout to come from this, but honestly, I can't imagine the fucking torment it is to be a US minority right now.

HeelPower

Trump cut water supply on a neighborhood in scotland to build a Golf course.

Trump is incompetent and grossly unqualified for the Job.

Even White people have nothing to look forward to.

Hilary was a wet paper bag and staus quo candidate and she comes off as horribly inauthentic.

Trumps comes off as a racist angry person in it for the vanity points.

Horrible choices, both. But one is far more horrible. America chose poorly and I can quite easily say everyone here (Germany) is quite shocked.

ElRenoRaven

You know the states passing legal weed are fucked right? Republicans have been pissed as hell about how Obama wasn't enforcing the drug laws and was allowing these states to do this. The war on drugs is back. Just you watch. Feds under Trump are going to crack the hell down in these states that have legal weed. So don't expect to have your legal weed for long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom