• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

United States Election: Nov. 8, 2016 |OT| Hate Trumps Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mexican immigrants are rapists/murderers
Muslims are terrorists
Grab women by the pussy
avoid paying taxes

get's fucking elected

I hate his country. Thankfully I live in California, but there's still many Trump supporters here

1oygzfK.png
...what the fuck

The response to "White voters came out in masses and propelled a known bigot to presidency" is "Well if you didn't need us Hillary would have won so watch your tone".

America, God damn.

Sijil

Man even fathoming that Trump is going to get nuclear codes access is disturbing.

Is there anyone remotely sane in his party to keep him in check? Kind of like Yuri was to Romanov (Red Alert 2 reference).

I've never understood why anyone thought Hillary was going to run away with this. I get that she is queen around gaf, but the entire nation as a whole? I've never bought it, but then again, I don't know anything about this. Just never seemed as lopsided as it was sometimes made out to be.

Fox_Mulder

Rockefellers. Skull and Bones. Microsoft. Al Qaeda. A Cabal of Bankers. The melting point of steel. What do these things have in common? Wake up sheeple, the landfill wasn't even REAL!
What have you done, 'murica? You had one job

mashoutposse

Ante Up
8 years of a Black president and you thought you were going to beat back Republican anger with an unexciting and uncharismatic candidate. Miscalculation to the extreme.

When they go low, we go ... middle of the road?

That shit is getting nuked the first week.

Lmao, no way.

The GOP will have a majority of 53 or 52 seats (NH race TBD).

You need a full majority (51 votes) to change procedural rules. There's going to be at least a few Republicans who will be hesitant to get rid of such a powerful tool.

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
This is the kind of low-quality we've come to expect from you.
Oh come off it. Honestly. "Low quality," it's blatant fucking racism, full stop. Thanks for normalizing and supporting it because you couldn't get the fuck over yourself and had to "vote your conscience" or whatever poor teenage rebellion level bullshit you convinced yourself was the right thing to do. You're a terrible person, you and every 3rd party voter, as well as every trump supporter, I can't wait for you to experience the consequences of your stupid actions. :mad:

trembli0s

Trump brought out the Republicans old secret weapon, the blue collar Reagan Democrats in the Rust Belt. This is a group that has long been forgotten and marginalized. Say whatever you want about Trump but tapping into that group was a brilliant tactic which has paid off in spades.

Pretty incredible move by him and his campaign. They always knew the unhappy folks were there and they never veered off course.

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
This is the only positive think but lets see if he keeps his words about it

Getting away from TPP is dumb man. The deal is either play nice with the world or get rolled over. Any global ecomonics class will simply point to economies of scale, comparative and absolute advantage and show why TPP is needed.

https://twitter.com/NBCPolitics/status/796237252263350272/photo/1

I think its time to look at exiting polling and see that yes, through all of the bullshit, rightly or wrongly attributed to her, she was a bad candidate.

zulux21

The only people who have anything to look forward to are white, straight males. I weep for my country as a white, straight male.

I'm sorry. I am Californian and we tried. Just wait until it comes to appointing judges.

you forgot the rich part.

as a lower middle class straight white male it still won't be great. Best case I keep my job.

the best immediate part right now.
dealing with multiple suicidal gay friends right now :/

I don't even know what to tell them, as it clearly isn't going to get better for them.

everything sucks... I haven't felt like curling up into a ball and crying for over a decade, but I sure feel like it tonight.

I'm older white man and disgusted by the idiots.. the 18-29 men 48% shocks me as well.

Wonder how the fuck anyone expects him to bring them all these jobs he promised, he's a god damned liar and people are going to wake up and realize they were lied to like morons

Because that's what they are.

Volimar

Ann Coulter Verified account
‏@AnnCoulter

1928 was last time Republicans had the White House, the House and the Senate.

You may recall that the years that followed didn't do so well. The Great Something...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom