• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

United States Election: Nov. 8, 2016 |OT| Hate Trumps Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Plasma Reus-

Service guarantees member status
Dems need a straight white male to win the next election. I'm sorry, but that's just the way it's going to have to be for the next few decades. In the mean while, all of you progressive people need to have a shit ton of children.

Instead of mourning, go out and have sex and get someone pregnant.

DeviantBoi

I predict that Dems will not learn a single lesson from this.

I predict that there will be Dems that vote for Trump's scotus nominations.

There will be Dems that vote for his other policies.

They will let the Republicans continue gerrymandering and suppressing votes and they won't do a single thing to stop them.

7WB763p.jpg

This man regrets the election more than everyone

"Shit, had the TV show ready and everything."

SmugSnake

Neo Member
He's going to win with 48% of the vote. He has no mandate. Battle lines are going to be drawn for the next 4 years.

I'd like to think this is a sobering moment for him. He has achieved a political marvel, and for once, his arrogance is justified. But he hasn't won anything - he's only become burdened with great responsibility and half a nation that fears him. I hope he changes.

Republicans now control the House, Senate, Presidency and Supreme Court. He doesn't need a mandate when he can do pretty much anything he wants.

Mexican immigrants are rapists/murderers
Muslims are terrorists
Grab women by the pussy
avoid paying taxes

get's fucking elected

I hate his country. Thankfully I live in California, but there's still many Trump supporters here

I'm in California and the majority of people I work with are Trump supporters. I've got my fingers crossed they just shut the hell up about politics tomorrow

Bullshit. There are serious issues facing REAL people in this country that are at risk here. People of color, people in the LGBT community, women all have a right to be worried of the consequences of a Trump presidency and how it will undo the progress of the last 8 years. Stop trying to dismiss this.

I'm not trying to dismiss anything. All I'm saying is that Trump winning doesn't change who we are as people. I haven't seen other reactions beyond this thread, which I'm sure you can agree is a bit crazy at times.

Sure, I agree that there are legitimate concerns to be had with him as President. There are also a growing number of problems in the country that precede him. Don't get me wrong, I think the guy is wholly unqualified for a job at Starbucks, let alone President of the United States.

For whatever it's worth, I'm Hispanic and I have some pretty strong connections to the LGBT community. I guess I try to see the bright side of things, rather than focus on gloom and doom, but please don't misconstrue my vague optimism as being dismissive of the blatant oppression going on in the States.

Well this is a surprise .... and its quite funny to be honest.

Clinton pulled a Brexit and neglected the white working class, smart move Hildawg.

Absinthe

Again, do you think minorities aren't already on a platform of increased civil and economic liberties for the 99%? We're literally over here waiting for y'all to get your shit together and you refuse to come over here because we're calling you to come over here. It's ridiculous.

I hear that. It's sad man. I hate this type of shit cause all it does is divide those that need to really stick together. Like I said before... We need to resolve this nonsense and get it fixed so we can move on with a better perspective that benefits everyone.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
By being the worst candidate imaginable against a populist one when the nation is sick and tired of the elite/establishment.

Trump was never populist. He was foe populist. But the fact that a foe populist could actually win against the establishment just by pretending to be populist shows the thirst for populism in this country that many people launched onto with Trump.

It was something the Dems took for granted, and paid dearly for.

Vlaphor

PA was just called for Trump. Technically, Hillary can still win...but very very unlikely.

Part of me wants to go to bed now, another part of me wants to see this nightmare through to the end. One thing I don't want to do is watch either victory/concession speech...don't think I can handle it.

Croatoan

They/Them A-10 Warthog
good lord i cant wait for white people to become extinct

the white apologists in this thread are nauseating
Jesus christ, it must be hard living with so much hate that you want a race to go extinct.

You just wished me to die btw. Maybe you should look in the mirror and learn to love.
:(

Edit: nvm, he got banned.

Seriously, man, the world isn't ending. Chill out and try not to think that an entire race is not worthy of life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom