• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Unreleased level added to Crash N Sane Trilogy

DKHF

https://blog.us.playstation.com/201...out-today-for-crash-bandicoot-n-sane-trilogy/

Previously Unreleased Stormy Ascent Level Out Today for Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy

Free until August 19

US store link https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...evel/cid=UP0002-CUSA07402_00-CRASHNSANELEVEL1

EU store link https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...evel/cid=EP0002-CUSA07399_00-CRASHNSANELEVEL1

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9tOHEzoOkI

Experience the notorious Stormy Ascent level from the original Crash Bandicoot™ game. Previously unfinished and unreleased, this level will challenge even the most hardened of Crash fans! Do you have what it takes to tackle the fast retracting steps, vial throwing lab assistants, flying birds, moving platforms and iron spikes? Download and play the Stormy Ascent Level!

Download of the Stormy Ascent Level requires CRASH BANDICOOT ™ N. SANE TRILOGY. After downloading the level, access it via the first game of the trilogy, Crash Bandicoot™.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Holy fucking shit

Going to disconnect shitsteny 2 for this

marcaeg

2.99$

Edit : 2.99$ on US PS Store but free on the EU PS Store
1500578542-sans-titre-1.jpg

BaconHat

Connected to the psn, was priced.

Not sure what is up, but it's definitively not free at this moment on the Canadian store.

TP-DK

No new patch for it and its not a download. Unless they patched it in with patch 1.0.1, which I beleive was a day one patch, this level is on the disc.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Awesome. Very cool to be able to explore pieces of gaming history with things like this and Starfox 2.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
*watches trailer*

So, uhhh...why do the trailers continue to show the game in 60fps while the game itself (which PS4 exclusive as of now at least) tops out at 30?

Ruflux

Neo Member
While finally officially getting Stormy Ascent is cool and all (it's a little weird they're giving at away for free now and then charging for it later, but whatever, it's Activision), I'm more puzzled by the video being 60 fps. It's not just the video being uploaded at that either, the footage is actually 60 fps, so what the hell? Seems kinda misleading.

Blam

While finally officially getting Stormy Ascent is cool and all (it's a little weird they're giving at away for free now and then charging for it later, but whatever, it's Activision), I'm more puzzled by the video being 60 fps. It's not just the video being uploaded at that either, the footage is actually 60 fps, so what the hell? Seems kinda misleading.

That's really odd. Why did they even do that.

DKHF

To any who bought it: is it free once you decide to make the purchase? It says $2.99 in my cart.
I think that's an error so probably should wait before going through with that.
Thanks, added it.
Why is this not free on the US store? :[
Definitely seems to be an error considering this is written at the bottom of the US blog post:

"Click here to download Stormy Ascent for the Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy for free through August 19, 2017."

Am I going crazy or is that trailer 60fps?

You're not going crazy, and this isn't the first time they've done it. It's kind of shitty, honestly.

I think that's an error so probably should wait before going through with that.

Thanks, added it.

Definitely seems to be an error considering this is written at the bottom of the US blog post:

"Click here to download Stormy Ascent for the Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy for free through August 19, 2017."

Ah, that's good to hear.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Playing now.

Top Bottom