• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Unreleased level added to Crash N Sane Trilogy

ghibli99

Awesome that they're making this free for the next month -- I just watched a video of a couple dudes playing through this on PS1. I think it took them 3.5 hours or so. LOL

Nev

Banned
Why do they keep releasing 60fps trailers? Comes off as shade tbh.

Anyways so excited for the level. 3€ later is absurd though.

mreddie

64d.png

TP-DK

then how? i can't find it.

For me they showed where it was. Its on the top of the tower. You have to go to the store to activate it first though.

I just completed it. I lost about 30 lives doing it. I think ill skip the time trial for this one.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
okay that was genuinely hard. I loved it.

Ruff

Oh man this level is literally the dark souls of the crash bandicoot of dark souls. I'm almost out of lives.

N° 2048

Does Crash 1 need to be done? Crash 1 loads like normal even though this is installed and downloaded. Haven't finished Crash 1 though

L.O.R.D

pro tip:get 99 lives before going to this level

YOU WILL NEED THEM,at least most of them.

if you die a lot,some of the creates will become "continue"

LoveCake

I don't have the game yet but I have just grabbed this for free while I can.

I didn't know about this until I saw this thread.

Thanks GAF.

ayarger

Neo Member
It seems this version of Stormy Ascent has two additional checkpoints in it.
- One at the now-functional bonus round
- One in the last stretch at the top of the wall (not sure about this one).

These checkpoints really make the stage manageable-- it's far less of an endurance test now.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
LOL one person in the world who has best this on time trial, @3:51 minutes

Top Bottom