• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Unreleased level added to Crash N Sane Trilogy

Oneself

This trailer is false advertising, it shows the game running at 60 fps when the actual game is locked to 30, we should file a class action lawsuit against Activision
Yep. The first trailer was 60fps, but did not represent the quality of the final product. This video though, is bullshit.
But, you know, it's probably taken from the PC or XboxOneX version. We'll know soon enough.

Blam

Is this real? That's pretty shitty thing to do when the game is just 30fps, even on Pro.

So they have a 60fps version but aren't releasing it for god knows why... Or they're advertising the PS4 version (only one publicly known about) with PC footage.

Yeah extremely dickish of them to tease a faster version of the game like this.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
So they have a 60fps version but aren't releasing it for god knows why... Or they're advertising the PS4 version (only one publicly known about) with PC footage.

The trailer is not only 60fps but also 4K. The Pro version runs at 1440p30 and YouTube supports 1440p as a mid-point between 1080p and 4K, so the footage was definitely captured from something else (likely a PC, as you say).

Falchion

It sounds like the world's first super hard Mario Maker level. I'm excited to try this out and see how long it takes to beat it.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Got the gem.

I'd say I died around 25 times, not including failing the bonus stage.

But Stormy Assent + Crash remakes shitty jumping and physics sound like hell.

You never have to jump off small enemies or crates in this level so the changes to jumping in this version are not an issue. Its just basic platforming.

Top Bottom