• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Upcoming Vita Games (OVER ~350 games with screens inside!) || 2015 Edition ||

As someone who doesn't live in the US but has a US PSN, are there any places where I can make use of some Black Friday deals? Looking for PSN voucher($10-$20)/Danganronpa Another Episode/Samurai Warriors 4 sales specifically. If PSN has its own deals, when do those go up? I suppose there might be some deals on Amazon too...

L.O.R.D

anyone on the US want a the new Vita

CUgVa8VUsAEfQnM.jpg

http://www.gamestop.com/ps-vita/consoles/playstation-vita-system-aqua-blue-gamestop-exclusive/125335

now it's $200 , but tomorrow it will be $170

jzbluz

Play-Asia's preoders for the regular edition of Deemo have gone up. It's $30.

Tempted, but I probably want the DLC. I wish Sony would hurry up and list it on the NA PSN already.

WHY THE FUCK

will they not drop memory card prices permanenly

the 32 GB should be 20 bucks or less at this point

They've probably determined that its better to keep the price up and extract what little profit they can from the userbase who've already bought into the pricing. Dropping the memory isnt going to sell a ton of systems at this point, the market has already decided they dont want the Vita.

They've probably determined that its better to keep the price up and extract what little profit they can from the userbase who've already bought into the pricing. Dropping the memory isnt going to sell a ton of systems at this point, the market has already decided they dont want the Vita.

This right here.

Considered getting Dynasty Warriors 8 today for 25€ (second hand), ended up getting A Link Between Worlds instead. I regret the decision (had to make a quick decision and I supposed that I'd rather have my first musou not plagued by framerate issues), but oh well. What is done is done. Hopefully Samurai Warriors 4 goes on sale for Xmas (from what I've heard, SW4 is a far better port).

I'm actually rather glad that Danganronpa AE wasn't discounted today, more likely to go on sale by Xmas now (which is when I'll have more money, whee!)

That said, I started P4G and while I don't like the combat I'm enjoying the story/social life aspects. Can't wait to meet Rise.

Takao

Banned
Anime News Network:
Bandai Namco Entertainment announced at Anime Festival Asia in Singapore on Saturday that it will localize the Gakusen Toshi Asterisk: Hōka Kenran PlayStation Vita game in Asia. The company did not confirm what languages the release would include, but it did show an English-subtitled trailer for the game at the event.

The game is based on author Yuu Miyazaki and illustrator okiura's The Asterisk War: The Academy City on the Water (Gakusen Toshi Asterisk) light novel series.

Gakusen Toshi Asterisk: Hōka Kenran will have an original story where players can choose a partner to team up with in battle, and also to date. The ending will change depending on the player's choice. The game will ship in Japan on January 28 in both a regular and a limited edition.

Aniplex of America licensed the television anime adaptation that premiered in October. The series is streaming on Daisuki, Crunchyroll, and Funimation.

Update: Bandai Namco Entertainment Asia stated on Instagram regarding the announcement, "Rooting for EN localisation? Leave your comment on our [Facebook] page!"

Update 2: Bandai Namco Entertainment told ANN that it is still gauging market demand before it decides the target language for localization.

This is their Facebook page link, but it it's region locked.

SGCafe has an English subtitled trailer alongside a quote from the producer:

“We’re currently looking at market demand for this title, which countries would like it more, et cetera, before making a decision on which language we’ll localize the game in,” the game’s producer Yosuke Futami told SGCafe when asked if the localization would be in English or Chinese.

I'm not familiar with this series, so I'm just going to say it's great to see Bandai Namco Asia take on more projects. Well, assuming the translations are up to snuff lol.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
That feeling when you forget your power cable for the original OLED. I can't even find it at a local store. If you are going to release a proprietary cable, provide the thing for at least five years.

That feeling when you forget your power cable for the original OLED. I can't even find it at a local store. If you are going to release a proprietary cable, provide the thing for at least five years.

My original cable became fraid and the only replacements I could find via eBay and other UK online stores were 3rd party cables that didn't fit just right, or not work at all... I ended up ordering one from Nippon Yasan where you can actually still get a first party charger cable. I might have to grab one or two more just so I have another spare in the future.

Sup Vita GAF? I managed to crack open my christmas present early and now I am rocking my very own Vita! I only own Hot Shots Golf for the time being, but I am looking forward to build my own collection.

If I own a few PSOne games on my PS3, can I play them on the vita?

W-00

Sup Vita GAF? I managed to crack open my christmas present early and now I am rocking my very own Vita! I only own Hot Shots Golf for the time being, but I am looking forward to build my own collection.

If I own a few PSOne games on my PS3, can I play them on the vita?

In most cases, yes. I think the only exceptions are the Spyro and Crash Bandicoot games, which have some licensing issues and aren't available for download on NA Vitas.

Takao

Banned
Oh yeah, and wasnt it meant to be on ps3 or 4 too? Wow, they are really just shitting this game out after all these years after its conference reveal. Didn't announce a release date, doesn't look like it was sent out for reviews. There hasnt even been a blogpost right?

Yeah, looks like this launch trailer is all it's getting. I guess they cancelled the PS3 and PS4 versions. Probably the first and only time those words can ever be said about a Sony project on Vita.

Wiggy

Yeah, looks like this launch trailer is all it's getting. I guess they cancelled the PS3 and PS4 versions. Probably the first and only time those words can ever be said about a Sony project on Vita.

Wow, well on the brightside- western dev Vita exclusive! Someone sound the klaxon!

Phineas and Ferb + Looney Tunes now this, Sony hasnt forgotten us yet :p.

edit: ahh here is the blogpost

LMN

Not sure if this is posted or mention in this thread yet, but I havent seen it in a few page, Fady can you please add "Gundam Extreme Vs. Force" to the Upcoming Vita games list.

It the newest gundam game that will be released on Vita after Gundam Breaker 2. It have a combat system based on the famous Gundam 3D arcade fighter franchise "Gundam Extreme Vs Series". This game will also be the first game to be localized in English for the Asian region.

The Jpn version will be released on Dec 23 2015
While the Asian English version will be released on Feb 2016
http://exvs-force.ggame.jp/

Here is a few screenshot of the game
CVDEfeeU4AAPl7C.jpg:large

pic_01.png

pic_03.png

hkPU7BI.jpg

GX8AWs5.jpg

gbzFpCf.jpg

DbkNxpE.jpg

and here is two youtube video, one is the 1st PV with English subtitle (start at 2:00), and the second one is the first preview on Asian English version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m93RTE7H08A&feature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09y0RUWSMas&feature=youtu.be

Olengie

One of the things I absolutely want for the Vita is another Gundam Battle Game. Loved MSG: Battle SEED Destiny. Would be amazing if we got a game in the vein of 00 or another series.

LMN

One of the things I absolutely want for the Vita is another Gundam Battle Game. Loved MSG: Battle SEED Destiny. Would be amazing if we got a game in the vein of 00 or another series.

This game will probably have some Game Battle series familarity to it, cause from what we know so far, this game will feature a new "Extreme Force" mode and "Force" system where you play with mission style objective while commanding your troop and battle ship fighting army of enemies and unlocking more units.

Takao

Banned
Sid Meier’s Civilization Revolution 2 Plus for PlayStation Vita is now launching in North America and Europe on January 26, 2016. Meanwhile, 2K is launching the product as scheduled in Asia on December 3, 2015. We sincerely apologize for any inconveniences this may cause in light of the holiday season, but appreciate your patience as we continue to prepare the title for global release this coming year.
https://www.facebook.com/civ/photos/a.349831890358.197044.117631940358/10153690858980359/

Top Bottom