• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Valkyrie Drive -Bhikkhuni- Collaboration DLC with PBS out worlwide

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sJJccUK2Us

XSEED launched a new trailer for their summer third person shooter Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash, available now for PlayStation 4.

The trailer introduces Rinka Kagurazaka and Ranka Kagurazaka from Valkyrie Drive -Bhikkhuni- to the game’s roster as playable characters. Furthermore, this DLC includes New Paradise Swimsuits “Otohime” and “Lorelei” along with other accessories.

Additionally, XSEED launched Patch 1.03 that was released in Europe earlier today. The patch happens to unlock the virtual reality content that makes the game compatible with the PlayStation VR headset. Players are now be able to get up close to the more than 30 characters and hang out with them, among other things. during virtual reality gameplay it’s possible to dress and pose the characters as well as construct a diorama scene with up to three characters.

https://www.dualshockers.com/senran...egions/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Whelp, at least Valkyrie Drive hasn't been completely forgotten and hopefully we get another action game with the IP since I now prefer its combat over Senran Kagura's. As for PBS I haven't bought it because I'm not that big into shooters, especially arena shooters, but every time I see gameplay it looks fun so maybe one day I'll try it.

Whelp, at least Valkyrie Drive hasn't been completely forgotten and hopefully we get another action game with the IP since I now prefer its combat over Senran Kagura's. As for PBS I haven't bought it because I'm not that big into shooters, especially arena shooters, but every time I see gameplay it looks fun so maybe one day I'll try it.

Takaki already said he wanted to continue the series and it was a commercial success, so I'd wager a sequel will be developed once Takaki gets the current SK projects on his plate.

Top Bottom