• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Various Marvel vs. Capcom titles/DLC being delisted from XBL/PSN soon

Madness

Never mind, I'm just confusing myself. I got Jill, Shuma and then damn $4.99 value pack. I have everything for Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 correct?

One issue though, Jill showed as a purchase, but Shuma and the Value Pack, even though it downloaded and the money was taken out, they still show as 'purchasable'.

I looked in download history and while they are there, I can't click download again for them. Why is that?

When's Marvel!?

Never.

Microsoft put this on the Xbox Dashboard (under the games section)

BcMt94xIgAMY08m.jpg

Clementine reaching out in horror over MvC3. :(

.la1n

I have some delisted 360 games and I can still access them from my account download history. I think PSN has something like that too.

PSN has the same system in place. I can still download any past purchases even if they have been removed from the store.

Piccoro

Hi guys, sorry for the bump, but I'm gonna repost a question I had on the Marvel thread:

But now I have a bit of a problem, hope that someone here could help me:

As you all know, all UMVC3 DLC was removed from the digital stores, except for UMVC3 VITA!
Well, last month I bought the 2 extra characters for the Vita version, and the PS3 dlc appeared on my download list. No problem there.
But now I want to buy the Value Pack (all costumes), but Capcom changed the UMC3 Vita description in the store! It no longer says "Buy this and get the PS3 version..." like every other Cross buy game.
So my question is, did anybody here bought the costumes recently? I'm afraid to purchase the Vita dlc, and they wont give me the PS3 dlc...

Edit: Link to UMVC3: https://store.sonyentertainmentnetw...pack/cid=UP0102-PCSE00004_00-COSTUMEPACK00012

Top Bottom