• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warner Bros making an announcement for two popular brands (Seemingly Lego Star Wars)

What will be announced tomorrow?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ahasverus

raining_david_tennant.gif

Eusis

Doesn't EA have the Star Wars license?
That's for core games. And given how Lego Star Wars put the Lego games on the map I'm damn sure everyone else involved wanted to cut out a very specific exception for Lego games if they could be argued as "core" at all.

LEGO games are always welcome. :)

Have to wonder though, what *is* happening with Injustice 2?

Probably still being worked on. They just released MKX last year, I don't nether realms is big enough to be able to annualize both titles.

The real question is where the fuck is suicide squad.

Starting to think the projects were cancelled, I would like to think these projects started 5 years ago would atleast aim to launch around the movie window.

RK128

Probably still being worked on. They just released MKX last year, I don't nether realms is big enough to be able to annualize both titles.

The real question is where the fuck is suicide squad.

Starting to think the projects were cancelled, I would like to think these projects started 5 years ago would atleast aim to launch around the movie window.

I don't think so, they maybe are waiting for a massive E3 announcement, with it releasing very close to the film (or right at its launch) not long after.

We can get game announcements months before there launch even if they are big; happened with Fallout 4 (announced E3 2015; released November 2015).

I like the Lego games, but I really don't feel any excitement over them anymore. I'm not unhappy, but they're like overused comfort food. I'll back come eat this meal when I've got time and once my palate has been cleansed.

How feasible is that it'll be the announcement of Rocksteady's next game? If true I wouldn't expect any gameplay footage. A CG teaser and nothing more, if at all.

Kyoufu

How feasible is that it'll be the announcement of Rocksteady's next game? If true I wouldn't expect any gameplay footage. A CG teaser and nothing more, if at all.

I think Warner Montreal would go first, then Monolith and then in a few years Rocksteady.

So stupid. I know they make crazy amounts of money, but Lego games have gotten so lazy. And making an entire Lego game based on one movie is going to be pretty boring. I read they may fill in the gap between Ep 6 and 7, but that can only go one of two ways: the content is jokey and as far removed from canon, or it is important to canon, and wasted in a Lego game.

Ugh.

there wasn't a poll option for a crappy pc port :/

I'd be surprised if there wasn't something MK related- based on how well that sold. The evidence against is the announcement of the XL pack though.

Burai

shitonmychest57
I like the Lego games, but I really don't feel any excitement over them anymore. I'm not unhappy, but they're like overused comfort food. I'll back come eat this meal when I've got time and once my palate has been cleansed.

said no 7 year old boy ever.

ReaperXL7

Ehh, Lego Star Wars doesn't knock my socks off but my kids will eat it up and I enjoy playing these games Co-Op with them. WB was never going to make a "Huge" core focused announcement on a random Tuesday in February but Gaf is gonna Gaf.

TeddyBoy

BvS would have been nicer but I'll probably end up buying this game in the Christmas sales since I really enjoyed the LEGO Star Wars games on PS2.

Top Bottom