• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Watch Dogs 2 PS4 Pro - First Look/Analysis | Digital Foundry

You criticized DF and posted a video showcasing poor performance. It's like when DF highlighted ROTTR input lag, we had a bunch of people claiming its fine and they're super sensitive to lag and were uploading videos with double the input lag. It's fine you can't see it or feel but don't try to equate your experience to everyone elses. You also have PS4 OG not dropping and in ROTTR we have Xbox 360 showing half the lag side by side.

DF flagging this up probably just helped fix game. Your follow video shows a much more stable playthrough so try not to flag up DF who are just reporting their findings, its a tech analysis, not how some people can't see or feel it or are and feeling they're having a dig at the console. Pro was dropping and tearing, OG wasn't end of.

That's not true, I did not hold DF at fault and it's pretty clear if you actually read my comments properly. My 2+ hour experience was different from the small alpha-heavy clip DF stressed upon, and that is what I wanted to share.

I am quite able to notice screen tearing and bad performance. And I wasn't trying to equate my experience with everyone else; what are you even talking about?

I did not flag DF for reporting their findings. I was simply sharing my impression of the games performance and screen tearing because DF never truly mentioned its performance in the plethora of scenarios where the game was actually stable.

Unknown?

What's funny is I bet 95% of people wouldn't have even noticed if it wasn't pointed out. Plus I never got into a situation that dropped frames but I never went trying to stress it. Glad it's fixed though. Now where's my HDR?

Elios83

So a patch was released fixing the (not so relevant) perfomance issues on the Pro?
Hopefully some people will understand that it's all up to developers and some patches were simply rushed to be available at launch.
Sad thing is about trolls who will now simply ignore future discussions on this game hoping that a new case will happen in the future.

Top Bottom