• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Werewolf |OT| Was it all just a Dream?

Sawneeks

Banned
Actually why not, maybe I have a shot seeing as we all have our Big Boy pants on right now. I am a Neutral Survivor who wins by living until the end of the game. My flavor text reads that I am, like, the hottest tourist around! But due to my super uncool travel agent I'm stuck in this dump for a few days until my Father's helicopter-limo-yacht comes and picks me up. In the meantime I'm supposed to mingle with the locals and catalog my horrific and traumatizing ordeal to my thousands of Twitter followers.

And yes, I have given up to answer you Czar lol. I know what my Crimson vote looks like and, even though I really want to win, I know no matter what I say it isn't going to matter and I will be sacrificed to the blood god by day's end. But I wanted to make my peace before I'm lynched in a small attempt at pleading for my life.

I voted for Crimson when I did because I had just gotten up for the day and wanted to have a vote down. Star hadn't really voted all that much and I didn't have time to get one in the day I joined so before I left to do some other things I threw my vote in and planned on elaborating later. When I came back and saw what happened I knew I was screwed lol, it's why I stopped caring. Like I said, an impossible situation and it wasn't worth it. But I still want to fulfill my win condition so hey, why not.

My office is now open for any questions/concerns/compliments.

Sawneeks

Banned
I have a lot of regrets in life but my biggest regret is not getting my neutral victory. :(

I just want to join king on the winner's podium.

Sawneeks

Banned
Okay, big boy pants back on for a second.

What's the wolf evidence against me? Because of my poorly timed vote? Something Star did??

Sawneeks

Banned
Well it was a link to your post history so nothing showing up sounds about right!

Lol, I walked into that one.

To answer that, the day I joined I had some family stuff happen that I had to spend all weekend taking care of and wasn't able to catch up, I said as much earlier. Once I got caught up the Day had ended and I never got a chance to say anything.

With Crimson I had woken up and quickly caught up on that Day before throwing my vote down on him and left to do other stuff. I already explained why I choose to vote and I regret not being patient and not waiting until I had more time to properly explain my thoughts. Then the Day ended and when I came back to check I saw what happened and dropped any idea of getting to the end and winning, hence the past Day phase and some of today.

CzarTim

Lol, I walked into that one.

To answer that, the day I joined I had some family stuff happen that I had to spend all weekend taking care of and wasn't able to catch up, I said as much earlier. Once I got caught up the Day had ended and I never got a chance to say anything.

With Crimson I had woken up and quickly caught up on that Day before throwing my vote down on him and left to do other stuff. I already explained why I choose to vote and I regret not being patient and not waiting until I had more time to properly explain my thoughts. Then the Day ended and when I came back to check I saw what happened and dropped any idea of getting to the end and winning, hence the past Day phase and some of today.

I believe you about the family stuff, hope everything worked out!

Still scum tho

Sawneeks

Banned
Do I have to keep the vote there all day? My arm is getting tired.

And I want to move it, I want to help Scum Hunt so those 55+ pages I read to catch up don't go to waste.

batsnacks

Replacing in and getting survivor when your predecessor didn't claim would be a pretty raw deal. I don't believe it but... yeah it sucks for saw if true.

CzarTim

by the same logic makai could be the strongman though? Unless I'm not understanding.

I was thinking makai first so we're sure on Time, also I think the wolves are probably using the less important wolves to carry out the kills.
I believe mak is telling the truth on his role, just not his alignment. I believe today's ploy was to get us to lynch him first since he's no longer useful.

batsnacks

I believe mak is telling the truth on his role, just not his alignment. I believe today's ploy was to get us to lynch him first since he's no longer useful.
If he's telling the truth about his role he should know Time's abilities, that's why the fake claim didn't make sense to me it's a horrible role to fake claim cause then you have to guess someone's abilities correctly.

CzarTim

I cannot understand why this is so hard to fathom. This game is over. Scum made their play and fucked it up. We are cleaning up right now. Stop wasting my time.

Sawneeks

Banned
So who is scum to you, then?

All of my stuff is on my desktop but

Vote: Septimus Prime

I was originally going to call out Flux, Crimson, Rats, and you Time but 3 of them are dead and Czar is backing up your claim of Doctor. I'm also not getting scum vibes off Tim but I didn't in Dangan either and that didn't turn out well. Still, I believe you but you got to try not acting horribly scummy all the time.

Anyway, Septimus. I noticed as I was reading that he was really in the background and not taking any stances. When he would take a stance it was the popular choice or completely in the middle. I have more in my notes at home but my general feel was someone trying to blend hardcore. Flux and Sept also often agreed on points and generally never interacted, a typical scum tactic.

Lollipop Dave and Fireblend also bug me but not as much. Dave has gotten really quiet though and has been since that whole Day 1 fiasco. Maybe the scum team convinced him to tone it down? Either way he has coasted for a long time and I don't like it.

Top Bottom