• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Werewolf |OT| Was it all just a Dream?

CzarTim

If we lynch everyone who voted for crimson in reverse order the game will likely be over before we finish. We just need the claimed power roles to post their night actions in the event one of the scum weren't on the turbo.

Reminder for tomorrow.

Timeaisis

Can we wait one second.

I'm probably going to die tonight. I realize this because Flux has Deputized me. So they'll probably kill me so that the town loses the double vote. What do you guys think?

Palmer_v1

Day 7 has ended.

FluxWaveZ has been killed.

Welcome FluxWaveZ!

You are a Werewolf-aligned Dream Wolf.

As the legendary Dream Wolf, you have the power to...sleep. Yes, sleep! The most wondrous of abilities! You can do things like...dream...and snore...and...uh...ok, that’s about it. Sorry. As long as you keep up your human appearance, you should be ok though. Just like any good somnambulist, you’ll just wander into people’s homes, and then leave in the morning when you wake up. No biggie. Hey, you might even get lucky! YEAH! Honestly, the hardest part is finding enough space to turn around three times before you pass out.

Each Night, you will automatically visit another player, chosen randomly. You will not be told which player. This will continue until another Wolf dies, at which point you will will wake up and act as if you were an Ordinary Werewolf. You will not have access to your Faction kill until that time.

Your team consists of a bunch of dudes who like making hasty decisions.

Werewolves win when they tie or outnumber the remaining non werewolf-aligned players.

All Werewolves also have access to their normal Faction kill. To use it, PM me the command Kill: <target>. You can only take one action a Night unless you are the sole remaining Werewolf.

You have 24 hours for Night actions now. I will start days early once I receive all Night actions.

Palmer_v1

red_1450375200.png

RetroMG

As the sun rose above the mountains of Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Apprentice Candlestick Maker Greg stepped out of his house to head to work. As he walked down the road, he suddenly heard a loud squelch, and his foot dipped into an awful red muck sitting in the road.

"What is this?" he asked aloud.
"That," said Tanner Bob, who was sitting on a nearby fence, "used to be Ultron."

Ultron87 has died.

Welcome ultron87!

You are a Village-aligned Sleepwalker.

Somnambulism, they called it. To you, however, it may as well have been called “involuntary destruction of one’s life.” You still remember the look on your mother’s face when she woke up next to you spooning her, and the look on the barkeep’s face when you asked him sleepily for something called “Irn Bru.” You still have nightmares when he then kicked your ass and told you to stop making up words and swearing about his mother. Alienated and alone, it seems that your only contacts with others are the ones that you can’t remember. Every night you go to bed, a knife by your bed, hoping that one day you’ll do the deed to yourself, unknowingly, blissfully asleep.

Each Night, you will automatically visit another player, chosen randomly. You will not be told which player. You can also vote during the day as usual.

Villagers win when they’ve eliminated all threats to the Village.

Day 8 begins

Day phase will last 48 hours.

red_1450540800.png

Makai

You can play some pretty fun WIFOM mind games with us depending on who you

deputize.

Can we wait one second.

I'm probably going to die tonight. I realize this because Flux has Deputized me. So they'll probably kill me

so that the town loses the double vote. What do you guys think?

I thought these posts were weird as hell so I looked at Time last night. He has a protect command and a kill command.

Vote: Timeaisis

Time is a double voter - so help me God if I see any errant votes on somebody else.

Timeaisis

I mean, Boo is clearly town and all, but bats is confirmed town.

True. I have no problem with deputizing either, but I have a a reason why I chose Boo.

RE: Makai. He's lying about me having a kill command. I can think of no reason why he would do that. But I'm willing to hear an explanation.

Timeaisis

I don't see how makai benefits as scum by lying about something so easily verified.

He's trying to kill me? I mean, regardless of if he's scum or town, I think that is obvious.

I don't know why he would lie if he were town, though. We're probably in lylo, lying as town is probably not the best idea.

batsnacks

Someone correct this if I'm wrong... Phoning and too lazy to actually do research.

11 people left, 3 dead wolves, all wolves have had powers so far. There's no way there are 5 more wolves. So it's not lylo.

But yeah makai's role is pretty much the worst fake claim possible cause lying about results is pretty much guaranteed death.

But then, time lying as a wolf also doesn't make a whole lot of sense unless he's resigned to getting lynched and is trying to bring 1 townie with him by trying to lynch makai first.

Timeaisis

nah, let's just end the day. we have two wolves we should be turboing.

Septimus and Sawneeks? I get why you are after Septimus, his post after they thought they had "won" is suspicious enough. But I'm not seeing what Sawneeks did. Unless you count being one of the final three to turbo Crimson.

CzarTim

Septimus and Sawneeks? I get why you are after Septimus, his post after they thought they had "won" is suspicious enough. But I'm not seeing what Sawneeks did. Unless you count being one of the final three to turbo Crimson.

Read her posts yesterday, she gave up, dude. Sept didn't move last night which means he's likely not the strongman.

Timeaisis

I was wrong about lylo. See:

Someone correct this if I'm wrong... Phoning and too lazy to actually do research.

11 people left, 3 dead wolves, all wolves have had powers so far. There's no way there are 5 more wolves. So it's not lylo.

But yeah makai's role is pretty much the worst fake claim possible cause lying about results is pretty much guaranteed death.

But then, time lying as a wolf also doesn't make a whole lot of sense unless he's resigned to getting lynched and is trying to bring 1 townie with him by trying to lynch makai first.

Quit deflecting and tell me why you lied.

Top Bottom