• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What is infidelity to you and where do you cross the line?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
How dare she receive flirtatious messages and not involve the boyfriend. Breakup ASAP.

Didn't say break up, just that that's where infidelity starts. Anything they're not willing to show you because it involves another person, is something that breaks down trust.

Jake.

physical is more of a 'big deal' to me than emotional, although i know alot of people are the opposite.

kissing and i'm out. flirting or whatever, i don't care as much. nearly every single person with an IG account these days is a flirt.

14705489618_109f677de7_z.jpg

LMAO

If your treating someone in any form the way you treat your partner then it's cheating. Of course, a physical affair would be the only instant break up if it were to occur.

TaterTots

Banned
I draw the line at physical. I don't care if my SO finds someone attractive, flirts, is close with guy friends etc. because we all do it. It's natural, but if it goes sexual, we have a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom