• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What is the biggest "holy crap!" moment you're expecting from E3?

Keiichiro Toyama has left SCEJ and gone back to Konami to head the rebirth of Silent Hill. Teaser shown at E3.

More like Team Silent leave Konami and work on Siren or theres a collab. Konami seem in no mood to put Team Silent or whats left of them back on Silent Hill. They are all forced to work on MGS :(

I'm hoping Sony will blow us away with Project Morpheus but I doubt it
I'm hoping Rare finally shows a new IP or old that isn't Kinect only but I doubt it
I'm hoping Nintendo unveils a new IP but I doubt it

Halo gameplay on the XBox One
Uncharted gameplay on the PS4
Zelda gameplay on the Wii U
Half Life 3 running on the PC

A big shocker of course is seeing a 3rd party big franchise become exclusive to one of the main 3.

m0t0k1

Only thing that would wow me is a new goemon game, but i think i have a better chance of winning the lottery then goemon to happen.

I really want to see Sony announce some RPGs for PS4.

I am hoping the rumored Guerilla Games RPG is true and I hope Sony has some others up its sleeve.

Nimby

Banned
Have little hope but...

Crash_running.gif

and...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QnYymkwuAI&feature=youtu.be

Just a note that this is like some dream scenario stuff, but let me dream guys.

Nintendo - Smash Bros Wii U release date (and 3DS of it isn't announced before June), Zelda Wii U, Hyrule Warriors gameplay with release date, Bayonetta 2 gameplay, Animal Crossing World Travel (Wii U with much bigger towns and up to 12-16 players in a town at once), X gameplay and expected release date, 3rd Gen Pokemon Remakes, more 3DS stuff, and Super Mario Galaxy HD for Q4 this year.

Microsoft - All I need is a Kinectless Xbox One bundle and I'm sold. Probably some Halo stuff too, not much clue what else.

Sony - I expect some Playstation Now info, GTA V being ported to PS4 first exclusively or something like that, exclusive Destiny Beta stuff and some gameplay, Final Fantasy XV trailer and an official Kingdom Hearts III release date (probably the most far off idea). Persona 5 for PS4 in the West, last TLG is not dead trailer.

Other things I want to see is Assassin's Creed Unity stuff and WWE 2K15 on current gen, and for the love of god give me Survivor Series 10 man tag matches.

Feel free to make fun of this stuff (especially Nintendo's presentation :p) but I'm a bit of a dreamer.

You know what? I reckon the things I really really want won't show up. I hope I'm wrong.

But I can indeed see it being pretty underwhelming.

hoping for a unannounced title to blow me away. Or either Fallout 4 reveal. But I know that aint gonna happen, so my expectation is quite low this year.

Meesh

Zelda. Zelda will make me crap... A glorious back-cracking Deku nut studded log of Goron sized Lost Wood proportions. And by that I mean...I'll be happy go poopy.
Edit: Actually they need to announce Yokai watch localization!!!! Ah wantz dat gayme!!

Sande

Fallout 4. A good looking Fallout game with fluid gameplay would blow me away. Enough with that stiff, hideous Gamebryo.

Red Dead R****** would be pretty intense as well.

And maybe the next big thing in console shooters. I'm still waiting for "the next Cod 4".

boyshine

One thing I actually do expect, and would be "holy crap!" at the same time, both because I really, really want it, and because it's long overdue, is N64 VC for Wii U in 1080p.

?oe?oe

A new big budget IP from Nintendo (I'm not ignorant to say they don't make new IPs), but I'm not expecting it...

TheMan

final fantasy 7 remake with tifa and aeris high quality hentai
transformers game for ps4 using g1 characters ONLY
gran turismo 7 with full collision modeling, completely revamped single player mode, 700 premium cars, good menu music, and full f1 and wrc modes

edit: monolithsoft going third party, X being ported to ps4 and el boner rather than being sent to die

ktynn

Banned
Nintendo:

Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem
Zelda U
Metroid U
Pokken Fighters
and the reveal of MH4 in full HD glory for Wii U
Also; localisation for Dragon Quest X Wii U and Dragon Quest 7 for 3DS would be amazing

Sony:
Persona 5 gameplay/screens

Various:
New Ninja Gaiden next gen title announcement
Pokemon x Dynasty Warriors x SRPG next/past gen announcement
Blizzard's new MMO reveal

Toadette

Banned
uncharted collection for ps4
uncharted 4
tomb raider 2
infamous second son 2 teaser
zelda wii u
3d mario for wii u
nintendo hd collections

there will be a collective 'holy crap' from zelda u without doubt, it will be either 'i can't believe they are going for that art style' or 'i can't believe it actually looks this great'

followed by

'$199 zelda u bundle and I'll get one'

If I expect it is not a holy crap moment. However I'll have a Holy Crap moment if Sega announce a Next Gen Sonic game, so full of potential it deserves to be announced by Microsoft or Sony.

unexpected thing:

-Fallout 4
I don't expect it to happen, but if it does I would lose my mind. It would basically make E3 for me.
-MGO3 gameplay and MGSVTPP release date. This would buckle my body and fold me into strange contortions. My head would explode. I don't expect it, but it would basically make E3 for me.

Expected:
-Battlefront gameplay. Even though I expect it, my head would still explode.
-Zelda reveal. No words are needed.

Eggbok

All of mine are very unrealistic right now, no matter.

- Hideki Kamiya announces Devil May Cry 5
- Knights of the Old Republic III
- PlayStation Home PS4 (lol)

Piggus

I'm not expecting any holy crap moment because I'll just be disappointing. I would rather be pleasantly surprised. Every year people bitch about there not being enough big announcements and it's always the people who have crazy unrealistic expectations.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
With all the Halo is dead I'm surprise it was posted so many times in this thread
Just because the last two games were disappointments doesn't mean people don't want a good sequel in the future.

Sacrimoni

Banned
Sony - something, anything that is even a little bit exciting
Microsoft - more details on quantum break, sunset overdrive
Nintendo - some 3ds localisations, x, smtxfe, mk8, bayonetta 2, yarn yoshi

qbicfeet

New Advance Wars for 3DS. Gameplay balance of Days of Ruin but with the characters and feel-good atmosphere of Dual Strike.

Top Bottom