• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft: Legion patch 7.2 "Tomb of Sargeras" announced

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
a lot of those mounts are flying mounts. So unless the pali horse, monk tiger and hunter wolf sprout wings...

The ones missing from OP:

582963.jpg

583006.jpg

Strimei

Blizzard is knocking it out of the park with Legion.

What happened with WoD definitely was an aberration. Good lord, so much stuff.

Bit disappointed at how bland the Mage disc is, though.

Nere

Of course they aren't skipping Death Knights just MMOChampion mixed up demon hunters with death knights and put their mount and weapons twice. Here are the weapons and mount for Death Knights:

582963.jpg

582965.jpg

583006.jpg

TheStig88

Blizzard really is saying all the right things. I quit right as EN dropped and I'm already thinking about resubbing dammit. It's all sounding fantastic and I'm in love with the rogue raven mount.

I've been playing the last two months and I'm done. I made it like halfway through Mythic raid and pretty far into Mythic dungeons but I'm so burnt even though I had to do less raiding this time around to get to Mythic. I enjoy the raiding. What I don't enjoy is stupid fucking artifical barriers.

Getting bored and want to change your class of spec? Have fun regrinding all of that Artifact power. Have to do a ton of WQ's ever day. And if it's a new class spend weeks building up artifact research and getting garrison resources to do so. All because there are no competitive standard weapons only artifact weapons now. I really wish they had just standardized your artifact research across your account. Additionally each character should only have to earn the artifact power per character term once.

I was enjoying my Monk and doing well but I felt like a change of pace. The process to get a second one character or spec going if you're only playing a dozen or so hours a week is pretty much impossible.

They made poor quality of life decisions in order to create artificially inflated Playtimes.

I just saw the new Monk artifact skin.

Sigh.

Another giant fist weapon. Was hoping they'd do something a bit more unique and understated.

Like glowing fistwraps. I have glowy fists now cause I'm using some really small knuckles, but actual glowy fistwraps would have been better.

Oh well. I can dream.

Strimei

I just saw the new Monk artifact skin.

Sigh.

Another giant fist weapon. Was hoping they'd do something a bit more unique and understated.

Like glowing fistwraps. I have glowy fists now cause I'm using some really small knuckles, but actual glowy fistwraps would have been better.

Oh well. I can dream.

I think its actually kinda neat. They aren't just fist weapons, but they're Katars, a type of push-dagger. They're really cool!

(Though I guess the raid skin we have already is a kind of katar as well)

Jin

I've been playing the last two months and I'm done. I made it like halfway through Mythic raid and pretty far into Mythic dungeons but I'm so burnt even though I had to do less raiding this time around to get to Mythic. I enjoy the raiding. What I don't enjoy is stupid fucking artifical barriers.

Getting bored and want to change your class of spec? Have fun regrinding all of that Artifact power. Have to do a ton of WQ's ever day. And if it's a new class spend weeks building up artifact research and getting garrison resources to do so. All because there are no competitive standard weapons only artifact weapons now. I really wish they had just standardized your artifact research across your account. Additionally each character should only have to earn the artifact power per character term once.

I was enjoying my Monk and doing well but I felt like a change of pace. The process to get a second one character or spec going if you're only playing a dozen or so hours a week is pretty much impossible.

They made poor quality of life decisions in order to create artificially inflated Playtimes.

Even worse when playing alts: Suramar. My two alts still haven't started that quest where you get the disguise yet. I dread having to go through all that stealth crap again.

I think its actually kinda neat. They aren't just fist weapons, but they're Katars, a type of push-dagger. They're really cool!

(Though I guess the raid skin we have already is a kind of katar as well)

Given that I hate MOST fist weapons in WoW, you're right, they're not bad looking at all.

I just want glowy fists! No weapon, just glowy fists.

Strimei

Given that I hate MOST fist weapons in WoW, you're right, they're not bad looking at all.

I just want glowy fists! No weapon, just glowy fists.

That would be pretty neat, I'll admit. Sometimes less is more.

Though we do have glowing fists, technically. Granted, they're like, six times as big as our actual fists and made of stone, bu they do kinda glow!

Heh. Though yeah i getcha. I've just always been a big fan of katars and combining that with that animal head thing? So neat.

Syf

Banned
Opening ceremony would have been a lot better with this stuff. They're doing such a great job with Legion.

rav

Opening ceremony would have been a lot better with this stuff. They're doing such a great job with Legion.
I think the public speaking bar has dropped a ton, they're really missing Chris Metzen.
The wow panel was awesome. The stuff on the main stage after the opening was really awkward.

Syf

Banned
I think the public speaking bar has dropped a ton, they're really missing Chris Metzen.
Agreed. I just mean in terms of the lack of real content they talked about. I would have substituted this for the DeepMind segment.

rav

They are showing the right things so far. The real question is how soon this will go live.

After 7.1.5 goes live :p.
This is still more steady content than we've had for several expansions. and it sounds like they're going to try and avoid the huge drought after ICC dropped.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Lol at Pali horse getting like 1 second of footage in the video :3

Khezu

Oh Hunter mount is a reskined Wyvern.
That's okay with me, Grand Armored Wyvern is one of my favorite mounts.

Also Mages got fucked harder then Pallies on the mount situation.

Top Bottom