• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox just changed my gamertag. They want me to pay to change it

Anybody want to make me a sweet faint horsie to use as my avatar?

Well, there's this thing on DeviantArt I found in, like, 2 seconds on Google Image search by searching "horse gun".

gun_horse_by_mcdamnright-d5a8o0f.jpg

PSYGN

It sucks but it's not like they didn't give you a chance...or two. When I saw your username I almost hurled in disgust. Think about what it does to others who don't have as strong a stomach as me.

Andrefpvs

You should pay the bucks and change it to just "FaintColt", it's actually not that bad of a name. Embrace the Colt.

Yup, a few times I got the free pass to change my gamertag. I guess after so many times they just stop letting you change for free. You could try assraper69, but i doubt they'll let that slide, but it does sound bad assed.

Gandalf

The mother of all backfires!

I will always have a little giggle when I see your GAF name from now on.

Brilliant stuff.

Chris1

Lmao

Anyways OP they did give you two chances, I mean what did you expect changing it back to what it was? But I think it's pretty shitty that they charge you to change your GT to begin with.

Ivan 3414

I hope the mods change your name back after the show's over. Kind of a lame joke.

Also MS should have warned that after the second strike they would change the name for you. Would have been the courteous thing to do

Top Bottom