• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Download Games |OT| News, Announcements, Reviews, and Impressions Thread

Bsigg12

I know this isn't really the right place but I really hope they redesign the storefront on the web. Right now it's a pain in the ass to browse through with just pages of games and only release date, popularity and average user score as means to sort.

They really need to offer something that allows you to search through genres, publisher/developer, price, user ratings and other things. There should be something that better defines pre-orders (not that I can't tell, it just should be better than it is). Deals and sales should be visible from the game covers page. Having to click in to see a price is annoying.

I buy the majority of my games from the web storefront because convenience, but damn if they're not trying their hardest to make me rethink that as they add more and more games.

jbug617

Banned
Tembo is up and there is a demo and discount for Gold members
http://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-On...ELEPHANT/53ad7da1-98ef-44b7-b87a-4d84e19d1296

Edit: Via CAG

Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin - $35.99 - 40% off
Infinity Runner - $3.50 - 50% off
Tembo the Badass Elephant - $13.49 - 10% off
The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - $40.19 - 33% off
The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Imperial Edition - $53.59 - 33% off
The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Premium Edition - $80.39 - 33% off
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood - $14.99 - 25% off

MarkusRJR

BTW looks like the HD remastered version of Dark Souls 2 is on sale as part of Deals with Gold. Looks like it's $42 (on the Canadian store).

Vert boil

Released today,

Tembo the Badass Elephant - 15$ (13.50$ with gold), 2.04GB.

15 minute trial available as well. Unlocks achievements.

Also,

Game of Thrones
--Episode 5: A Nest of Vipers - 5$

speedomodel

$3.50 for Infinity Runner? Damn...can't say no to that price

EDIT: Also, will probably grab the Evil Within Season Pass since it's on my shelf to play soon and i hear great things about the pass content.

Infinity Runner is a good infinite runner game and well worth $3.50. Get it!

I actually need to go back and edit my review and up the score since they patched the horrible boss fight to make it more reasonable

speedomodel

Infinity Runner is a good infinite runner game and well worth $3.50. Get it!

I actually need to go back and edit my review and up the score since they patched the horrible boss fight to make it more reasonable

Thanks! I didn't know they patched the boss fight, your review was great and honestly the boss fight did...make me hesitate haha

eastx

Thanks! I didn't know they patched the boss fight, your review was great and honestly the boss fight did...make me hesitate haha

The boss fight sucked but it's the rest of the game that's really bad IMO. Will be interesting to see how everybody who picks it up for cheap feels about it.

speedomodel

The boss fight sucked but it's the rest of the game that's really bad IMO. Will be interesting to see how everybody who picks it up for cheap feels about it.

For $3.50, I'm sure I will muster some enjoyment. Even getting some easy achievements will be enough. Don't need the full 1000g..

Yep, maybe a month or so ago they patched it and made the boss QTE fight a lot more slow and manageable rather than mashing buttons and hoping for the best

We usually agree on most reviews, but this one I have to disagree. I really enjoyed the game for what it is, and for $3.50 I think it's a steal. But yes I agree, I am curious to see what others think if they grab it.

For $3.50, I'm sure I will muster some enjoyment. Even getting some easy achievements will be enough. Don't need the full 1000g..
Yep, full 1000G will take time and patience, but you can get a good 700 or so fairly easily. You also get like 160 during the first level which is cool haha

speedomodel

Yep, maybe a month or so ago they patched it and made the boss QTE fight a lot more slow and manageable rather than mashing buttons and hoping for the best

We usually agree on most reviews, but this one I have to disagree. I really enjoyed the game for what it is, and for $3.50 I think it's a steal. But yes I agree, I am curious to see what others think if they grab it.

Yep, full 1000G will take time and patience, but you can get a good 700 or so fairly easily. You also get like 160 during the first level which is cool haha

Nice, glad to hear. If I can get 700ish with a few playthroughs and minimal frustration I'm happy. Will probably play this a bit tonight!

Chucker

I need(Ok, I don't really NEED to, but you know) to pull the trigger on either DS2 or ESO.

I didn't play DS2 on PC/360/PS3, so it'd be new to me.
I have at least 10 people on my list at any given time playing ESO.

Decisions.

Sch1sm

I need(Ok, I don't really NEED to, but you know) to pull the trigger on either DS2 or ESO.

I didn't play DS2 on PC/360/PS3, so it'd be new to me.
I have at least 10 people on my list at any given time playing ESO.

Decisions.

Considering ESO is an MMO, I'd go with that because one day it'll die off and it'll just be too late to enjoy it when none of your friends care to play it anymore. That's just how I'd think of it.

Either way, at some point you should pull the trigger on DS2 as someone who's never played it before -- it's worth it.

speedomodel

Yeah, I played about a hour of Infinity Runner last night. Actually had a blast with it. Was mindless fun and the levels were quick so it was good to feel progress being made.

Glad I grabbed it!

you mean you got an achievement on the X1 streaming through Win10? or was there a Win10 specific achievement?

Windows 10, Microsoft Solitaire Collection is live, check the other thread I posted for discussion too :)

Yeah, I played about a hour of Infinity Runner last night. Actually had a blast with it. Was mindless fun and the levels were quick so it was good to feel progress being made.

Glad I grabbed it!

See, I told you! :p

Vert boil

Submerged will be coming out Aug 7th. There'll be a 20% gold discount at launch.
Site - Trailer - Announcement trailer

Announced dates so far,

24th July, Binding of Issac Rebirth
24th July, Q.U.B.E: Director's Cut
28th July, Life is Strange: Episode 4
28th July, Never Alone: Foxtales
28th July, World of Tanks
29th July, King's Quest: Chapter 1
29th July, Squid Hero (Kinect only)
30th July, Project Spark: Biome Music
31st July, Magic Duels: Origins
31st July, Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist

7th Aug, Submerged
7th Aug, The Swindle
12th Aug, Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
12th Aug, Whispering Willows
14th Aug, Bedlam
14th Aug, Super Mega Baseball: Extra Innings
21st Aug, Clash
28th Aug, Nova-111

Radial-G: Racing Evolved will be coming to XB1: http://radial-g.com/

"Currently available to play now through Steam Early Access, offering single player career mode, 9 death-defying tracks, 5 gameplay modes, 16 player online support and a thumping soundtrack "

kevin1025

Banned
Whoa, how did I completely miss Submerged? This is the first I've seen of it, and I'm definitely all in on that. It looks incredible.

I wish the discount on Dishonored was there for physical copies as well, similar to Minecraft. I suppose I'll just have to pick it up later down the line when it's cheaper. Too much stuff coming out as it is.

Montresor

Its showing up as $20 for me, beat it on PC, but I must have still grabbed it when it was on GWG last year.

It's showing up as $25 for me (I'm in Canada, so our dollar is weaker than US's) and I have never played Dishonored on 360 - I just downloaded the license back when it was a GWG. I don't have an interest in this game but I'm glad I got the GWG Dishonored back when I did.

In GWG's whole run I believe the only game I have ever missed downloading is F1 2013.

Chucker

Considering ESO is an MMO, I'd go with that because one day it'll die off and it'll just be too late to enjoy it when none of your friends care to play it anymore. That's just how I'd think of it.

Either way, at some point you should pull the trigger on DS2 as someone who's never played it before -- it's worth it.

I did. Come Friday I may just bite the bullet on DS2 as well.

Top Bottom