• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Download Games |OT| News, Announcements, Reviews, and Impressions Thread

U2NUMB

Humm so I have TWD 1 and 2 and Wolf among us on disc.. I can get about 54 bucks for them at Best Buy so pretty much get Borderlands and GOT free if I trade in these 3 and buy that massive pack...

GameDealDaily has Lococyle and Max: Curse of Brotherhood digital download codes for $5.49.

I've wanted to try LocoCycle since launch, and that's cheap enough.

zebwinz

They also raised the price from the Tales and GoT season pass to $20 each. Tales uses to be $15...

I picked up WD1&2 in the last sale. Waiting for Wolf. If I have learned something is that Telltale screws up early adopters often with sales. I still remember paying for the first episode of Wolf in the 360 and buying the season pass, only to the first episode to become free and the season pass to be on sale BEFORE episode 2 came out.

Wolf among us is 40% off right now. http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/holiday-sale

Tales from the Borderlands season pass (episodes 2-5) is $15, currently $12.49 on sale with 15% discount. GoT Season Pass (episodes 2-6) is $16.99 on sale with the discount.

Both episode 1's are 50% off too. I'm not sure why you are saying the prices were raised...

Wolf among us is 40% off right now. http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/holiday-sale

Tales from the Borderlands season pass (episodes 2-5) is $15, currently $12.49 on sale with 15% discount. GoT Season Pass (episodes 2-6) is $16.99 on sale with the discount.

Both episode 1's are 50% off too. I'm not sure why you are saying the prices were raised...

Prices raised some days ago, before this week sale started. The price from tbe Telltale season passes were quite inconsistent lately.

4 ID@Xbox games are on sale today:

Flockers is 75% off
The Golf Club 50% off
Zombie Driver 66% off
Strike Suit Zero 50% off (was previously GwG

Will be buying Flockers personally

flkraven

Why the hell is LEGO Marvel on sale for $6.59 on Xbox 360 yet it's $29.99 on Xbox One. Fucking 'next-gen' premium.

EDIT: My bad. Wasn't showing on this PC. It's actually $9.90 for me. Still more though, but not nearly as bad.

SirKhalid

Kinda weird, yesterday my brother and his friends start installing Halo MCC from a disc and gave up because it was too slow. Now, without the disc the game is still installing. I guess it might be good for the next time they want to play.

Kinda weird, yesterday my brother and his friends start installing Halo MCC from a disc and gave up because it was too slow. Now, without the disc the game is still installing. I guess it might be good for the next time they want to play.

prob getting the 20GB patch

Heysoos

I don't know how many people this will help but if any of you have a verified Microsoft Expertzone account, today's Point only deal is Forza Horizon 2 and Project Spark retail version. Hurry the free games don't tend to last long.

I don't know how many people this will help but if any of you have a verified Microsoft Expertzone account, today's Point only deal is Forza Horizon 2 and Project Spark retail version. Hurry the free games don't tend to last long.
My verification ran out two days ago...figures -.-

statham

I just signed up, missed this, but I'll be buying some $50 cards soon.

A reminder that Funk of Titans is out on the 9th. Playing it now theres no embargo so i'll put a few videos up when I'm put them together starting probably tomorrow/monday.

funkoftitanscvudu.png

OP is fully updated now. I haven't added anything (except Funk of Titans) to coming soon because I don't want to crowd it with stuff that there isn't much information for.

That being said, a few devs have reiterated Q1: Fenix Rage, Lifeless Planet (Feb/March), There Comes an Echo, Unmechanical.

Also, some new games have been rated by USK: Blue Estate, Jet Car Stunts, Unmechanical, Project Root, The Escapists, GoT Episode 2

Blue Estate was also on ESRB and The Banner Saga was on ESRB too so it seems like there will be a few things coming soon...!

Qaloon

it seems that DA:I is still on sale. maybe a glitch from that new years sale that was going on, but i got it for 45.49 (canada) after missing it the first time around. 35% in case anyone was wondering, but you gotta sign in first to see it.

I chucked together a very quick video (after i'd already played the levels), i'll do more tomorrow

Seems fun, if quite simple so far

Thanks. Seems like it'd be fun in short bursts.

Looks cool. How quickly does the "Sweet!" and "Daddy-o" get tiresome? That's the only thing that really stood out in that video. I'm assuming you can turn his voice off?

Yeah I was wondering about that. I'm thinking just a one-off because the other levels were relatively quiet by comparison. Hearing "sweet!" 5 times in a row was a bit odd though.

it seems that DA:I is still on sale. maybe a glitch from that new years sale that was going on, but i got it for 45.49 (canada) after missing it the first time around. 35% in case anyone was wondering, but you gotta sign in first to see it.

Sale was extended till 6th

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso

zorbsie

Zheros looks fantastic! Want to see more of it.
That Styx price is great, but like others have said I've got a real backlog on the system. I feel bad adding to it. Still have to play Mordor and Dragonage.

Top Bottom