• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Download Games |OT| News, Announcements, Reviews, and Impressions Thread

Chitown B

I'm a serial preloader, but after some of the buggy games lately I think i'll be waiting until after a game launches from now on.

Guerrilla

Been waiting for t his one to pop up. Thanks. I know this game is getting crap for the Zombie mode preorder, but I was planning on buying it anyway. Ultimate edition it is.

Still a little unsure if I should jump on this. Do we have any good previews? Do we know when the review embargo on this will be lifted?

For the 3 people that even know what cricket is, Don Bradman Cricket is due out next month, I got the impression it was an ID@Xbox game but I'm not 100% sure, it might get retail copies in Australia but I'm not 100% sure of their plans for worldwide release and discs. Was incredibly expensive on disc for 360/PS3

dbcpeuil.png

GTI Guy

Been waiting for t his one to pop up. Thanks. I know this game is getting crap for the Zombie mode preorder, but I was planning on buying it anyway. Ultimate edition it is.

So if I don't preorder I'll never get the zombie mode?

I also saw something about weapons that you get the earlier you preorder?

To add to Don Bradman Cricket I've updated the OP with the releases this month plus Lifeless Planet which is due in February or March. Ken Lobb also said Ori was due in Feb or March, I assume it'll probably end up being March for both of those tbh.

resieviluvkcw.png
lifeisstrangediu2j.png

lifelessplanet9fusq.png

So if I don't preorder I'll never get the zombie mode?

I think it'll be available as paid DLC after release.

I also saw something about weapons that you get the earlier you preorder?

Yeah. They're called weapon dockets, and you could get one per week between the start of the promotion and the release date. If you enroll today, you'd earn three dockets.

A lot of people just pre-ordered from Amazon, used the order number and then cancelled the pre-order.

zorbsie

Life is Strange sounds like it's right up my alley. Can't wait for that one to come out. Price is right too. Have they said how many episodes are planned? The achievement whore in me also wants to know if episode 1 will be 1000 gs. Anyone know?

Doukou

Buy Jackbox at that price, it's amazing.

On a unrelated note finally beat Kamilba with full golden pole. Funny that the first boss was the hardest,
Also are Press Play Russian? A lot of credits seemed Russian.

Ade

I don't think it will. You'd be better off buying some US credit and getting it whilst its on sale by switching region.

I've a long and painful history with my microsoft account and split region billing (I started a thread about it once, if you want the horrific history) so sadly, thats not really an option for me.

I remember them saying they would bring it to other regions of it sold well. Hopefully this sale gives them a little injection of quick cash to do so, but I'm not really sure :/

I remember them saying they would bring it to other regions of it sold well. Hopefully this sale gives them a little injection of quick cash to do so, but I'm not really sure :/

Strange that jackbox is available here (Brasil) while MS games, like Kalimba, are not (Max took months to be released here).

Is Jackbox worth it if you'll only really ever play it with 2 players max? I've heard it's a great party game, but can't foresee me playing with friends at my place.

muzzymate

Is Jackbox worth it if you'll only really ever play it with 2 players max? I've heard it's a great party game, but can't foresee me playing with friends at my place.

Faberge really shines with 4 or more players. You Don't Know Jack is ok with two people. We had such a great time with the Jackbox over Christmas with my family. Totally worth the sales price.

Chucker

Stream Jackbox and you'll get players from everywhere. That's what I did.

Then I got banned, because somebody joined with a horrible name and somebody reported me to enforcement :(

Guerrilla

Sme boat, plus the games are english only, right?

yeah i think so, i can def. see getting more than 4 people together in my living room, however some of them don't speak english that well. It's a shame since I really like the old YDKJ games. and fibbage looks really fun too

derFeef

yeah i think so, i can def. see getting more than 4 people together in my living room, however some of them don't speak english that well. It's a shame since I really like the old YDKJ games. and fibbage looks really fun too

Yes, I would love to play that game once with some mates, but it will never work. Same with Cards against Humanity, lol.

speedomodel

On a unrelated note finally beat Kamilba with full golden pole. Funny that the first boss was the hardest,
Also are Press Play Russian? A lot of credits seemed Russian.

Need to finish this. Game is so much fun, but getting gold has become a frustration...

Top Bottom