• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One will provide live NFL games at a blazing 60fps

I'm not really the biggest football guy. In fact, I most only look at football during the superbowl, but I might be tempted into watching and taking advantage of some of this stuff for fun.

Mononoke

Banned
I haven't been the biggest fan of X1's overall UI. But there is no denying that they are doing some things really well. I won't benefit from this as I'm not a fan of sports. But there are a lot of gamers that are. I still think is pretty genius.

MilesTeg

Banned
If I could watch NFL games live on the console (meaning CBS+Fox+NBC+ESPN) at 60fps, that would be a game changer. As it stands right now it simply isn't enough incentive for me to buy the console.

The NFL app already looks as good as normal tv to me. So if it's going to get better that will be awesome.

The ESPN app should take note, as it's framerate is clearly sub par. It's really annoying, especially when trying to watch sports.

Top Bottom