• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Spring Sale April 11 - 17, 350+ sales across XB1, X360 and W10

Why are some of the same games during holiday sales cheaper on PSN than XBL? Batman Arkham Knight is £9.99 for PS4 whilst £15 on XBL?? There was a few examples of this during Christmas too, their sales team or whoever is in charge of this are shit.

ehh the opposite happens from time to time as well. Having said that it annoys me whenever it happens for either.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
No discount on KI Season 3, and it seasons S3 Ultra disappeared, so the only way to do it if you have the first two seasons ultra is pay the same price as newcomers. That's bad DLC practices, Microsoft.

Gator86

Is Telltale Batman really 74 fucking cents? That's amazing. That said, I was afraid to buy it for my Pro - I can't imagine what kind of ass it runs like on 360.

bede-x

I'll take State of Decay and Terraria. Hope SoD runs a lot better on the One. 360 version was rough.

Crackdown games are tempting, but I'm kinda expecting them to be offered in return for a pre-order on Crackdown 3. Think I'll wait for that.

SenkiDala

I'll take State of Decay and Terraria. Hope SoD runs a lot better on the One. 360 version was rough.

Yeah, it made me stop playing, I'm ok with rough framerate, I'm mostly a console gamer, but in this game it was just too much. :D

EDIT: Not related to those sales but WHY THE HELL does ROTR 20th Anniversary costs 99,99€ ?! I mean, it costs 50 on PS4? Seriously...

Is Telltale Batman really 74 fucking cents? That's amazing. That said, I was afraid to buy it for my Pro - I can't imagine what kind of ass it runs like on 360.

Episode 1 only. The season pass is still $9.99, with Gold. So it's actually pretty shitty, since episode 1 of Telltale games often go for free during sales, and sometimes get permanent drops to free.

Mighty no. 9 for $1.50.

That's just a DLC character. The actual game is $8 with Gold.

Crackdown games are tempting, but I'm kinda expecting them to be offered in return for a pre-order on Crackdown 3. Think I'll wait for that.

State of Decay still has some terrible frame rate issues particularly with combat and driving at high speeds but if you can tolerate that, there is a gem of a game there. Hoping the sequel is much more polished.

There should be a tab on your dashboard when the sale goes 'live', so in a few hours probably. Otherwise in the Store on your Xbox.
Oh, I don't have a Xbox. They don't post the full list on the blog? I just wanted to share the games on sale with users on another site. I'll probably just copy your list though.

Canadian

I had read people complaining about the framerate in Just Cause 3 and I thought it was being overblown. It's not, framerates never bother me as long as they're consistent and here it is all over the place. I don't even think I'll go back to playing. Really disappointed because grappling around was fun.

Tl;dr: Avoid buying Just Cause 3, spend your money elsewhere.

AlexBasch

Fuck it, might as well go for FH3.

Am I missing out on a lot of stuff if I get the regular version and hold off in the season pass?

MauroNL

Some more regular Deals With Gold:

• Chivalry: Medieval Warfare - $10.00 - 50% off
• Energy Cycle - $2.00 - 33% off
• KYURINAGA'S REVENGE - $10.00 - 50% off
• NOT A HERO: SUPER SNAZZY EDITION - $3.25 - 75% off
• Nightmares from the Deep 2: The Siren's Call - $6.99 - 30% off
• Oceanhorn - Monster of Uncharted Seas - $10.04 - 33% off
• Shadow Warrior - $6.00 - 80% off
• Super Night Riders - $4.00 - 50% off
• Sword Coast Legends - $6.60 - 67% off
• The Escapists: The Walking Dead - $5.00 - 75% off
• Toro - $2.50 - 50% off
• Yasai Ninja - $2.50 - 50% off
• Crawl - $11.99 - 20% off

Some more regular Deals With Gold:

• Chivalry: Medieval Warfare - $10.00 - 50% off
• Energy Cycle - $2.00 - 33% off
• KYURINAGA'S REVENGE - $10.00 - 50% off
• NOT A HERO: SUPER SNAZZY EDITION - $3.25 - 75% off
• Nightmares from the Deep 2: The Siren's Call - $6.99 - 30% off
• Oceanhorn - Monster of Uncharted Seas - $10.04 - 33% off
• Super Night Riders - $4.00 - 50% off
• Sword Coast Legends - $6.60 - 67% off
• The Escapists: The Walking Dead - $5.00 - 75% off
• Toro - $2.50 - 50% off
• Yasai Ninja - $2.50 - 50% off
• Crawl - $11.99 - 20% off

Was hoping The Turing Test would be one of these deals, oh well :(

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
Was hoping that Forza Horizon 3 would hit $30 and that the expansion pass would go on sale for $20. Oh well, guess I'll just keep waiting. By the time I buy Forza and the expansion, Scorpio will probably be out and the game should be patched to look even more amazing than it already does. Woohoo!!! Positive positive. :)

Chris1

This might be the worse sale in a long time. Absolutely nothing stands out for me. Everything seems too expensive except for a few games like sunset.

Least the game pass should be out soon with a ton of games

bede-x

State of Decay still has some terrible frame rate issues particularly with combat and driving at high speeds but if you can tolerate that, there is a gem of a game there. Hoping the sequel is much more polished.

I can tolerate that. Sure, I'd prefer if it ran smoothly, but if the game is good, I can live with less and I really want to get into it before the sequel hits.

LowSignal

Sunset overdrive was in Games with Gold back in April of last year I just want the DLC. A few things I want but nothing really blew my socks off.

Camjo-Z

I kind of want ReCore but it's been cheaper than $20 on Amazon for a while. Think I'll wait and see if that Definitive Edition leak pans out.

OMG!

Apc34v2.gif

I just got Witcher 3 fro m Amazon​ for 32 bucks, think I might return and get the digital. Haven't opened it yet. It's dynamic rez game....Sooo should be good to go for Scorpio.

Top Bottom