• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Spring Sale April 11 - 17, 350+ sales across XB1, X360 and W10

M3d10n

vs0t2Sb.png

For those wanting to play it on a bigger screen (or on a Windows Phone, lol).

Justinh

Thanks OP, and thank you for annotating which 360 deals are backward compatible.

Thinking maybe Astroneer, and maybe Shadow Warrior. I already have it on disc (it was clearance dirt-cheap for a while at Best Buy) but I might play through it again on a whim if I had it digitally. I really liked that game, a hell of a lot more than 2, which I barely played.

Might pick up Wolfenstein. Hard to justify some of the other buys when I have some GwG stuff I could dig into, but some solid deals.

Oh man... at least The New Order I'd recommend. It's so damn good.

Killer Instinct for 24 dollars is a great deal. It's a Play Anywhere title too!

What was the verdict on The Walking Dead Michonne? That's a ridiculously cheap price for a three episoder. I already love Telltale's stuff. Worth it?

Xbox Live enabled Windows 10 games sales:

Xbox Play Anywhere:
Astroneer - $14.99
Forza Horizon 3 Car Pass - $14.99
Forza Horizon 3 Standard Edition - $38.99
Forza Horizon 3 Deluxe Edition - $51.99
Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition - $59.99
Forza Horizon 3 Expansion Pass - $26.24
Gears of War 4 - $29.99
Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition - $59.99
Halo Wars 2 - $38.99
Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition - $51.99
Killer Instinct Definitive Edition - $23.99
Recore - $19.99
Silence The Whispered World 2 - $14.99
Spheroids - $5.19

PC Only:
Gears of War Ultimate Edition - $14.99
Hitman GO - $0.99
Kyub - $7.49
Minecraft: Story Mode Adventure Pass (Additional Episodes 6-8) - $3.99
Minecraft: Story Mode Season Pass (Episodes 2-5) - $7.99
Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition - $9.99
Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition - $9.99
Oxenfree - $4.99
Pinball FX2 DLC tables 50% off
Quantum Break - $23.99
Shadow Complex Remastered - $5.99
Siegecraft Commander - $9.99
The Turing Test - $13.99
The Walking Dead: Michonne Episode 1 - $1.49

Daigoro

havent seen on thing i want so far at these prices sadly. hm, maybe Witcher 3 Complete for $25

no daily deals stinks.

Novocaine

Has anybody tried Necropolis since it got updated? I've been interested in it. Probably going to grab it anyway but wouldn't mind impressions.

Bought Mortal Kombat XL for quick play sessions between Zelda and Persona 5. Also got Tomb Raider DE but it will probably be in the backlog forever.

Jaraghan

Witcher 2 is $3? That's insane. I think I am going to grab Dishonored Definitive Edition for $10. Never played one before and I've heard good things.

Drain You

Was going to pick up ReCore if it was under $20 but now I might pick up Astroneer instead. Really been wanting to try it.

Edit: Just to be doubly sure these sales don't change everyday right? I have till the 17th to buy Astroneer after it starts tomorrow.

Drain You

Jumped on stick of truth and holy shit this games fantastic! Don't know why I waited so long

I was never even really a big fan of South Park, probably only ever watched a couple episodes here and there and yes the game is amazing. I should replay it sometime soon.

Pjsprojects

Couple of cheap Lego games to pick up.

Shame Lego Indiana Jones 2 is not on BC because on PC its bugged and can not progress past a certain cut scene.

arigato

Interested in getting both the original Crackdown and Dishonored 1. Would you guys recommend them to me? Crackdown I will most likely get seeing as I completed the second one already.

MauroNL

Was going to pick up ReCore if it was under $20 but now I might pick up Astroneer instead. Really been wanting to try it.

Edit: Just to be doubly sure these sales don't change everyday right? I have till the 17th to buy Astroneer after it starts tomorrow.
Correct.

KainXVIII

Please MS, you are too generous (again!)

Npao6RM.png

PS - i think i never buy anything from ms store with that price policy 😌

bede-x

Interested in getting both the original Crackdown and Dishonored 1. Would you guys recommend them to me?

Absolutely. They're both really good, though Crackdown is pretty similar to the sequel you've played and obviously best in coop.

RaginRoss

Think i'll go for Abzu at that price. Nice wee palatte cleanser type thing for when i'm done with Breath of the Wild before starting Yooka-Laylee.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Go for the cheapest option, the game has so much content, just like it's predecessors. I never have any need for DLC in these Forza games.
And even aside from already having more cars than you'll ever use in the standard edition, the "ultimate edition" doesn't include the season pass so fuck that.

Microsoft is already bad at DLC pricing, but with Forza they are at their worst. $60 for the entire game with like 400 cars, then $30 for 30 more cars and a slight increase in xp/money that you'll already be swimming in regardless. Makes no sense, and even less so when a sale comes and the base game goes half off and the DLC 25-35% off. No doubt the base game is a great value (as are all their lead games) and I'd never say otherwise, but their DLC prices in comparison never make anywhere close to any sense.

Bl@de

Still had some store credit so I bought the Borderlands Handsome Collection. Had a lot of splitscreen fun with B2 from GWG last week so I decided to pick up the improved version with all the DLC. The Xbox One S is really a great couch coop console for me (as someone who never played the GoW and Halo franchises).

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
YOOOO

Catherine was released on 360?
And it's now backwards compatible?
And only $3?

Wow what a surprise.

So far picked up State Of Decay.

Thinking about, The Witcher 3, Xenoverse 2 and AC syndicate.

Seem like UK getting fucked over on pricing again, Mad Max $10 translates to £15 over at WB.

fernoca

Any fix to the "thing" of not been able to buy an Xbox 360 game on Xbox One without a credit card.... despite already adding a credit card?

Ah look the same titles that are always on offer plus a handful of new offers... classic Microsoft! Seriously this is getting boring. I've bought 5 games from the PS store and once again none on XBL.

Chris1

Seem like UK getting fucked over on pricing again, Mad Max $10 translates to £15 over at WB.
Mad max will be in the game pass. Just buy a month or that when it comes out instead.

Another sale where I buy nothing.

Glad I switched to third party on games on PS4 just in reference to sales on games in the UK everything just works out cheaper.

Dervius

Has anybody tried Necropolis since it got updated? I've been interested in it. Probably going to grab it anyway but wouldn't mind impressions.

It's a strange one. I really dig the art style, and the proc gen'd levels can occasionally be interesting. It's also pretty challenging to finish.

Mechanically, it's a very basic "soulslike" but in roguelike form but I'm quite a big fan, even if it can get repeititve (as with many roguelikes).

Definitely best played in coop, but there is no matchmaking so I highly recommend getting on the Xbox Necropolis Club, and use Looking For Group wherever possible.

Just buy it from the US store, you can buy USD gift cards from the MS Online store.

Top Bottom