• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yakuza 5 releasing DECEMBER 8, 2015

Peff

Good grief with this mess of a launch.

Let's just hope they didn't mistakenly upload Sonic 2006 or something.

t26

Really? Man,
it's been a while but Saejima was sort of the weakest part to me. I like Sapporo but the story stuff with the hunting, felt like it dragged for me.

Spending time in prison was one of the more unique experience for me

Oh well, fuck it. Not getting it tonight. Really bummed out that I can't get it at a discount because I don't have PS+ while NA PSN could preload it and get a 15% discount without needing PS+.

I secretly hope they fucked up and it's supposed to be cheaper

So. Close.
NUyttbn.gif

Percy

Banned
Think I might wait until this goes on sale tbh. This shitshow release has made me realise I don't need to play this day one at this point.

Think I might wait until this goes on sale tbh. This shitshow release has made me realise I don't need to play this day one at this point.

Same.

I was getting it day one because I wanted to get the 15% discount that we couldn't get through preordering in the UK. I didn't want to get it via NA PSN because I wanted to actually support it in Europe.
Now there's no discount I can't see a point in getting it, especially when I've got uni work still to do and my budget is very tight currently.

Basically, urgh. I'll get it in a few weeks.

Elios83

Game is up but PS+ discount is not implemented yet. It has happened with many games in the past when they're uploaded at midnight.
Usually it's fixed during the next day so wait for tomorrow.

Stuart444

Game is up but PS+ discount is not implemented yet. It has happened with many games in the past when they're uploaded at midnight.
Usually it's fixed during thé next day so wait for tomorrow.

Yeah but then we won't get to play it til the day after tomorrow considering download speeds :(

Moze

Banned
lol at the exaggeration in this thread. So they messed up the midnight launch on a Tuesday in a region that almost always gets Wednesday releases. It's hardly a huge deal. Just wait until tomorrow and they will fix it.

Kensuke

lol at the exaggeration in this thread. So they messed up the midnight launch on a Tuesday in a region that almost always gets Wednesday releases. It's hardly a huge deal. Just wait until tomorrow and they will fix it.

No, releases have been moved to Tuesday for a while now. They mess this up all the time too.

Elios83

As I said it happens with many games that are uploaded at midnight.
PS+ discounts are activated the next morning.

Zafir

Blergh. Typical they mess up the discount. Hopefully it'll be fixed in the morning and I'll download it while I'm at work.

kirby2096

!?!

Also, £33? That is like £3 more than it should be. And urgh. Our PSN being crappy and not letting us preload and not even getting a discount. None of this is probably Sega's fault, I'd assume it's PSN because EU PSN is hot garbage.

Project Diva F 2nd got the price hike as well when it was released on UK PSN.

Razlo

Having to have double the space on your HDD to download a game really it my ass on this one. Oh the amount of shit I had to delete to start the download!

deadfolk

I'm torn. If I don't do it now, there is no way it will be downloaded before I get home from work tomorrow. In fact, there are no guarantees either way.

Think I'm going to wait for the discount.

Top Bottom