• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yakuza 5 releasing DECEMBER 8, 2015

Stuart444

Ah what the hell, downloading now, should be done in about an hour or so

(not sure if it's working but I'm trying this which I saw posted here earlier: Slow download speeds - if it's helping then great. Might get some time to play before bed assuming speeds don't slow down lol)

Took a good third of the waking day to download and install. Nonetheless, I'm excited! Gonna kick some fools in the face for smudging my collar and such.

It is a different search result: https://store.playstation.com/#!/it-it/giochi/yakuza-5/cid=EP0177-NPEB02228_00-YAKUZA5000000000 that "disc only" placeholder will stay there without any change or will be removed eventually I guess.
Thank you, but that "disc only" placeholder was the only result I got when searching for the game through the PS-Store search engine... Oh well, I just bought it through the US Psn just a minute before reading your answer. Too bad for Sega Europe, it's their loss not mine :p

Discount is now live in theU.K. But with the eleventh hour price hike to £32.99 still in effect. An error or an attempt to screw an extra few quid off desperate fans?

I wish that a) I was caught up with this series and b) wasn't so broke that $40 seems outrageous for a download.

I started the series on 3 and I still haven't finished it (mostly due to playing too many games concurrently). Love it though, and plan to make my way through the whole series, but at the rate I'm going, it will probably take years.

If anyone else is still finding SEN web store to be a pain in the arse, then I suggest downloading the game directly from PS3 store. Just tried and it worked.

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
I wish that a) I was caught up with this series and b) wasn't so broke that $40 seems outrageous for a download.

I started the series on 3 and I still haven't finished it (mostly due to playing too many games concurrently). Love it though, and plan to make my way through the whole series, but at the rate I'm going, it will probably take years.
sounds like 4 is everything you need. bail on 3!

cj_iwakura

Damn. I was not prepared for the TWIZISTS of the end of act 1. Should have anticipated, but damn son. Keep em coming, you know what I'm saying?

Hey so can you display crane game prixzes or do they just become do nothig items like in y4?

Not that I mind, but y'all may want to use the OT...

I just heard a new venture from sonic rush adventure outside a convenience store. I didn't expect that.
Heh, wait'll you hear the Naganuma beats that play inside.

Top Bottom