• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yosp Wants your vote! Adam or Gio on Stage at PSX?

HardRojo

Gio brings the goods, but so does Boyes and he, somehow, has this kind of charm when presenting his stuff, so I'll go with Boyes. That's cruel Yoshida :(

Fat4all

Banned
Boyes is a lot of fun, and basically drinking buddies with everyone in the games industry.

He's gonna be head of SCEA one day, might as well give him as much stage time as possible.

Baalzebup

Well, that is no easy question, but methinks it should be Booya. The E3 killer combo with the cheeky checklist was too golden.

Gotcha. My impression was that whoever is presenting for PSX is just a figurehead at the time, regardless of his normal job. So Shu and Jack et al would decide what goes on in the presentation and Adam/Gio would just be reading the script.

But even as an indie dev who will probably target PS4 at some point, I'm more curious to see the big games on stage. They just excite me a little more.

Gio seems to work more with foreign games that publishers are too afraid might bomb overseas. Adam mainly focuses on games that have been a big hit on other platforms (mainly PC) and getting them ported to PS4, like everything from Devolver Digital.

I'm a twitter user but twitter still doesn't show polls for me, i dont know why.

Oh, odd. Not sure then.

Gio seems to work more with foreign games that publishers are too afraid might bomb overseas. Adam mainly focuses on games that have been a big hit on other platforms (mainly PC) and getting them ported to PS4, like everything from Devolver Digital.

That makes sense. Only pushes me more towards Adam though.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
Gio!

Then once he is on stage he reaches behind him and grabs the giant zipper and proceeds to unzip himself revealing he was Adam this entire time!

Fisty

I really miss Kaz from these events. :/

Id like to think we've moved past the 599 US Dollars thing. I could see why he was completely behind the scenes for the last 3 years, but i think its time he came back. He is the face of Playstation, without a doubt

Get Boyes a custom tee underneath his blazer or just this as a cape/cloak:
holytrinity.png

or a basic checklist font tee equivalent.

Straight thuggin'.

This. If you are reading Sony Boyes needs to be on stage wearing this or some shit

jaypah

Why would this be a thing? I understand it's all in fun but damn, lol. For the record I would vote for Adam but Gio is good peoples.

Top Bottom