• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zelda Wind Waker HD will have a "more Challenging mode"

Pociask

What I would like: Every attack does at least one heart damage. Boss hits do three hearts. Three heart container maximum. Ability to do the stealth section as an assault on the fortress. Extra character skins. Reworked puzzles, mixed up map. In place of missing dungeons, boss rushes feauturing bosses from other Zelda games.

What we will get - lucky if it will be 3DS stuff.

What I would like: Every attack does at least one heart damage. Boss hits do three hearts. Three heart container maximum. Ability to do the stealth section as an assault on the fortress. Extra character skins. Reworked puzzles, mixed up map. In place of missing dungeons, boss rushes feauturing bosses from other Zelda games.

What we will get - lucky if it will be 3DS stuff.
Boss hits do 3 hearts damage and only a 3 heart container maximum? That sounds pretty tough :).

It would look even better if it wasn't cluttered with all of that shit. I really wish it was all on the gamepad and not on the TV.

What if that screen was from the gamepad...

mind_blown.gif

Shiggy

A) Dude, how is updatng the soundtrack going to raise the cost of the game so much? It could be done for a pittance of what the game's development has cost thus far.

B) How the hell would upgrading the music "Destroy Miyamoto's Vission"? Look dude no offense, but that is a foolish argument. By that same logic, they should've kept the graphics the same, as well. Updating the graphics is a MUCH bigger change than the music.

Sorry, you shouldn't have taken that post seriously.

Top Bottom