• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

101st Indianapolis 500 - May 28th |OT| We Got Bigger Crowds than Trump's Inauguration

Aiii

So not worth it
Really? That's cool, then. I remember I thought he was a bit too HA-HA! at Alonso in the last interview I saw, but if it's in good humour everything is cool :)

You're buying into the media trying to stir shit up by misquoting or selective quoting, they're good at that, especially when it comes to Lewis.

V

Vilix

Unconfirmed Member
Just tuning in. What a horrific crash that looked like.

But it's actually happening isn't it? Alonso showing the world he is the very fucking best.

Pretty psyched for when they start racing again

Wasn't he held up at gun point last week?

Speaking as a Brit, Canadian adverts are SO MUCH better than US adverts. US adverts seem to be all fast food and pharmaceuticals. Some of these Canadian adverts are actually pretty entertaining.

(Have managed to find a Canadian stream)

kiyomi

Speaking as a Brit, Canadian adverts are SO MUCH better than US adverts. US adverts seem to be all fast food and pharmaceuticals. Some of these Canadian adverts are actually pretty entertaining.

(Have managed to find a Canadian stream)

I seem to be watching an American stream with Canadian adverts lol. Canadian adverts seem pretty chill.

EBreda

Hamilton did talk shit about IndyCar drivers though.

He said something akin to Alonso being 5th in qualifying tells how bad IndyCar drivers are, while laughing a couple of times.

Not very nice of him while being completely ignorant of how much a good car adds to your chances. He should know better actually,talking out of his Merc.

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.

He said something akin to Alonso being 5th in qualifying tells how bad IndyCar drivers are, while laughing a couple of times.

Not very nice of him while being completely ignorant of how much a good car adds to your chances. He should know better actually,talking out of his Merc.

He was joking.

Aiii

So not worth it

Because it was a joke.

FrankCanada97

Roughly the size of a baaaaaarge

I really dislike the bagging on IndyCar drivers in general. Some of these guys have tested for F1 teams, there are only a finite number of F1 seats available. Can you blame them for finding oppoutunities elsewhere?

V

Vilix

Unconfirmed Member
Awww. Wrong move. Thank goodness it wasn't that bad this time.

kiyomi

I really dislike the bagging on IndyCar drivers in general. Some of these guys have tested for F1 teams, there only a finite number of F1 seats available. Can you blame them for finding oppoutunities elsewhere?

Hamilton isn't know for its education

I love how Lewis haters can't stop talking about him even in an Indy 500 thread. lmao

V

Vilix

Unconfirmed Member
He was a local boy? Oh man. But it's cool to see the crowd cheering him on.

EBreda

I love how Lewis haters can't stop talking about him even in an Indy 500 thread. lmao

The fuck I am a Lewis hater?
I'm just commenting on something he said about IndyCar. Sorry if I hurt your feelings though. Are you his relative?

thefro

One thing that annoys me is the cautions taking forever since they close the pits and have to open them up for a lap or two before they go back green.

The Dixon accident is understandable, but there shouldn't be that long of a delay on this one.

dakun

One thing that annoys me is the cautions taking forever since they close the pits and have to open them up for a lap or two before they go back green.

The Dixon accident is understandable, but there shouldn't be that long of a delay on this one.

yeah i was just going to say. And people complain about F1 Safety Cars taking too long lol

mclem

It's interesting how little the US commentators are, well, saying. Being very used to a more conversational approach, it feels like a lot of the commentary boils down to "(NAME) does (EVENT)". Is that because this is the world feed, with more involved commentary on the US feed?

Top Bottom