• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

15th Anniversary of Gran Turismo Europe: Invite to GT6, [Make A New Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
My predictions

Ps3 only
350+ cars
Premiums only

8 all new tracks
All classic GT tracks
Point to point courses
Improved track creator
10 new photo locations
New paint chip system
October release date

GT7 coming along nicely for PS4
Wont take as long to develop as gt5
Demo being worked on for launch window (ala gthd)

I have a feeling they won't want to admit defeat by having such a reduced car count like that. They'll still include the silly standard cars.

Hanmik

exclusive new footage of GT6. They are adding new turbos.

cut27cp31.gif

My predictions

Ps3 only
350+ cars
Premiums only
8 all new tracks
All classic GT tracks
Point to point courses
Improved track creator
10 new photo locations
New paint chip system
October release date

GT7 coming along nicely for PS4
Wont take as long to develop as gt5
Demo being worked on for launch window (ala gthd)
350 would be disappointing. Very... Turn 10 is at 500+ now. Doesn't matter if they have to outsource. PD needs to compete. Plain and simple. Hell I wanted more premiums for GT5, but they took a long time hiring from the 50 staff they had.

From Jordan

Just getting settled into the hotel in London. I'm having dinner tonight with the other media folks and Sony representatives, so hopefully I will get some info on a specific timeline for tomorrow shortly.

It's happening, guys, it's happening.

I just don't see Gran Turismo getting a livery editor. At least not in the same way Forza has one.

Well, they've been planning for one all the way back in the GTHD days (you can see it listed on a slide). And Kaz mentioned that they were working on one during GT5's development.

Well, they've been planning for one all the way back in the GTHD days (you can see it listed on a slide). And Kaz mentioned that they were working on one during GT5's development.

I'd be very surprised if they can fit that into their PS3 engine. Memory constraints would make it very difficult.

Knowing PD, the smartphone app will allow you to pre buy paint chips and arrange your new vehicle cards so you can more easily click them to then click on the next menu as to whether or not you want to click to use the car you just clicked on. It will also allow you to determine which vehicles need oil changes but of course will not allow you to change the oil.

Wouldn't mind some tweaking to the damage model.

Real-time deformation is good. But it's not the most realistic looking option.

Reminds me a little of Viper Racing but even that did a better job back in 1998!

GT6 Prologue: PS3

GT6: PS4

cmonnnn Kaz

It's hardly the ideal way to promote your new franchise mainstay by releasing a glorified demo on hardware that is the best part of a decade old.

izinJ3HCCn3U7.jpg

A livery editor would be frankly amazing ... just the amount of different race series that could replicated, all from a single base car each! ... At the same time I think it would aleviate a lot of the demand placed on PD to create new content.

Solal

Wouldn't mind some tweaking to the damage model.

Real-time deformation is good. But it's not the most realistic looking option.

LYoch1F.jpg

I love that one... much more realistic than most of pre-calculated ones.

Problem with GT5's damages was that you needed to spend hours raming walls to finally see some serious visual damage.

I love that one... much more realistic than most of pre-calculated ones.

Problem with GT5's damages was that you needed to spend hours raming walls to finally see some serious visual damage.

It's okay. But like you said, it took me about ten minutes of crashing to get it like that.

It should look like that on the very first impact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom