• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of Let the JPEG Die Already

9759995342_9029d93244_o.jpg

9760200645_ae3c9edecc_o.jpg

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
2014 NextGen-Res PC Screenshot Thread of Why Did We Even Have A Bullshot Thread?

I know this is meant to be jokey, but a lot of the reason this thread is how it is now is BECAUSE of the Bullshot thread. The standards of there seeped in over here. But we can post 6 shots at a time here and only 1 at a time there so pbbbbt.

midhras

I know this is meant to be jokey, but a lot of the reason this thread is how it is now is BECAUSE of the Bullshot thread. The standards of there seeped in over here. But we can post 6 shots at a time here and only 1 at a time there so pbbbbt.

Of course. It's been great seeing how this thread has gone from all-over-the-place to quite consistently interesting in a matter of months, probably largely due to the Bullshot thread and some practices from other places rubbing off.

Also, it wasn't meant as an under-the-belt barb, but more as kind of an observation.

Those Splinter Cell shots are baller, that one and the one Parsnip quoted especially.

Are you using SweetFx at all? The colors feel more vibrant than I'd expect.

Yes, i used SFX for fix colour (vibrance and Tonemap). Anyway this game is not bad as I thought. Maybe its too short.

One3rd

So many great shots on the last pages!

Nice and clean. I found I did more "sightseeing" in that game than progressing along the campaign. I liked being able to see those historic sites from a POV that would not be possible IRL.

Loving your Splinter Cell shots. The expression on that guards face! Are these with freecam and nohud? I didn't think there was a method to remove the hud.

Your making me want to buy this DLC.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
D3
http://i.minus.com/d84hYlnGYDNFe/Diablo%20III%202013-09-15%2019-17-07-68.bmp[img]

[img]http://i.minus.com/dAj9N1cgymlix/Diablo%20III%202013-09-15%2018-41-21-31.bmp[img][/QUOTE]

Hey duder, those images are all BMPs which are lossless (which is good!) but the file sizes are huge (which is bad.)

For the purposes of this thread, you should convert them to PNG files or if you've got Photoshop or FastStone Image viewer (It's free!), [url=http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=58594073&postcount=123]here's a little post (instructions on the bottom) showing you how to turn those BMP's into high quality JPEGs which will look almost identical in visual quality, but be 1/4 the file size.

Is this the "Knife of Dunwall" DLC? I picked it up in the last sales but haven't played it yet. Looks like I need to get on that.

My latest screens are from "Brigmore Witches" - the sequel to Knife of Dunwall. Both featuring Daud as the playable character.

Also, new page. Lacking screenshots.

9739927450_b8560d875d_o.jpg

Loving your Splinter Cell shots. The expression on that guards face! Are these with freecam and nohud? I didn't think there was a method to remove the hud.

I wish...but is not possible remove Hud completely or use freecam. All tricks for the UE dont work here. Damn!

I haven't been here in a while and all of a sudden I am seeing 7000x5000 downsamples!

I get almost the same amount of enjoyment playing gamed as I do changing to an absurd resolution and creating pretty screenshots of games. And then I dream of a time when I'll be able to afford hardware capable of running a game smoothly at 8000x4000 :)

Top Bottom