• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of Let the JPEG Die Already

midhras

This area.

9768404025_47c439e03d_o.png
9768483793_1894419c52_o.png
9768482933_83850964a3_o.png

Finally managed to get Prey! If you guys want, i can post some screenshot tips on the Compendium thread, although, because of the engine, i suppose you guys already know most of them :p
prey_2013_09_16_21_20_08_217_by_dio141-d6mljfy.png

prey_2013_09_16_21_21_07_007_by_dio141-d6mljdx.png

Figured as I was finally getting into Dark Souls I would spend a little time getting back into screenshots. Also If anyone has suggestions for texture mods or the like to make the game look even more pretty please tell me ( I forgot to unlock the 30fps and when I did gosh it was just amazing)...

Those wall mural things look horrible.

arenotentertained6ec0w.png

gonhurt6xst2.png

Figured as I was finally getting into Dark Souls I would spend a little time getting back into screenshots. Also If anyone has suggestions for texture mods or the like to make the game look even more pretty please tell me ( I forgot to unlock the 30fps and when I did gosh it was just amazing)...

Those wall mural things look horrible.

arenotentertained6ec0w.png

gonhurt6xst2.png

Most of the world textures just ruin the game original art style, but i really like the vegetation/grass mod: http://darksouls.nexusmods.com/mods/56/?

I just love the style of this game.
I don't see the filmgrain on your shots, did you use the texmod trick to get rid of it or have they patched it in as a proper option?

Or am I just going blind? :D

Yes, i have removed it with Texmod trick for a better image cleaning.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Have you been using Astora's Straight Sword the whole game? I tried a build with it and despite high stats I just found it to be far too weak when compared to other straight swords. It's a shame because I really like how it looks.
Nah I'm in new game + and it has horrible damage output so I just keep it for screenshots.

Expect more screens like this. The model Detail is mind blowing... along with the shader quality for the skin. Looks creepily life life. (this was the most cinematic framerate I have ever experienced, at 4XSSAA it was about 50fps. 4K 4XSSAA was one frame every 3.5 seconds)
wow8qcv2.png

wow2crftx.png

midhras

Sweet holy tessellation! Up until now I didn't dare look if the developer DLC was actually whatever you might think I would have wanted it to be. Model viewing is nice... but I still don't wanna look for fear of disappointment.

Top Bottom