• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Microsoft E3 Conference

I know they've said it'll be all about the games, but over and above that I hope they take a slightly more humble tone, rather than the "we're gonna be Number One whether you like it or not" at the reveal last month.

Either way, I'm excited!

Seda

I'm going with GTs stream, usually works flawlessly for me. By the way, you can effectively hide the chat by clicking GDEX to get harmless trending numbers instead.

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
Madness, we welcome you.

Lords give the servers strength against the coming storm.

Jamie OD

I'm predicting we will get a good range of games on show, probably even an announcement or two that makes at least a few people forgot about the DRM stuff.

tumblr_lt86zl2tAK1qbvovho1_500.gif

Leggo

Its kinda early in the morning so I can't eat Doritos or drink mountain dew. I will enjoy a cup of coffee while watching though. Hopefully they redeem themselves.

It's hard to get excited about the XBone considering all the shit we know, but there is a certain exclusive game I'm very interested in finally seeing...

Top Bottom