• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Microsoft E3 Conference

Kayhan

I'm ready guys!

ikjZJuvvyOlpP.gif

me too!

OGzIzmT.gif

Lakitu

st5fu
Is there a Ustream link for this anyone please? Plan on watching this on my Xbox but failing that, on my phone. Not watching on my laptop, going to use it purely for commentary :)

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Super excited! Today should be amazing! Hoping for great shows from both MS and Sony. Not to mention all the other companies presenting today. Yay E3!

daebo

Oh, I hope we're all civil to each other. Let's take out any anger and frustration out on the corporations that break your heart.

Is there any live, E3 coverage available on a phone that would be comparable to say, watching G4TV during E3 in years past? Just tune in and listen to people get hype, that sort of thing.

Mako_Drug

I am scared and excited. New generation starts now. Can't wait to see Titanfall in action and hopefully Kinect-centric titles and tv/sports is kept to a minimum.

My Pepsi and Cheez-its are ready!

...Not only are those the wrong products, I can't eat in the computer lab. Balls. At least this thing fits in-between classes. \o/

link1201

Please be good,
please be good,
please be good.

Also my Xbox Stream on the 360 is still down...I hope it gets fixed before the show..

Shingro

I enjoy how people are going into the MS conference like a brainwashing subject "COME AT ME MICROSOFT! I CAN TAKE THIS YOU CAN'T BREAK ME!"

Are timed exclusives enough to buy our disk ownership rights? Nobody knows! Lets ride that train~!

THERE
ARE
FOUR
LIGHTS

Hung_real

Just FYI for Vita users you can download the niconico video app to watch this conference it should be under "Official Channel"

Top Bottom