• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Finals |OT| Some dude guarantees they will win it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mxrz

Yeah, right. Based on no logic at all. Where would he go? Where could he go?

Honestly? Any where. He's carried this team all year with the promise of them showing up in the post season. They haven't. What are the positives of staying? Respect for Riley and the Front office is one thing, but not a whole lot they can do with Wade/Bosh eating up what they do.

Melo is somewhere salivating right now.

Exokell

Banned
that feeling. having such a shitty day and the team youre rooting for shitting the bed. fucking diarrhea with corn, watermelon and green leafy vegetables in bed.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Did anyone else's feed cut out to something else about Brazil for a few seconds there? I was like damn abc wants this game to end lol

FauX

Somebody please explain me how Miami Heat is losing their games as local? I mean no disrespect to the Spurs, personally I want them to win the NBA, but it feels awkward the Heat been overwhelmed in their house. I was almost sure they will win this game.

Lkr

Heat fans are so God damn pathetic.

That is disgusting. You stick with your team, to the bitter end. Shameless.

lol no one would stay at this game for ANY other team. get over it jesus christ you guys need to stop hating on everything. the heat are getting blown the fuck out, enjoy it

You guys serious? It's not like last year, where idiots left when the game was still close. It's a 20 point blowout with less than 4 minutes left in a game where there has been no sign of offense from their team.

Miami fans are more concerned with first winning this series, then who we'll get to flank the Big3. PEACE.

You have to have a Big Three before you can add someone to flank them. It's time we stop calling them that, since they clearly aren't. Wade is the ninth best player in the court right now. Enjoy playing him $20 million.

One series defines a team? You're being unreasonable, even by your standards. PEACE.

This series redefines this team, yes. Getting completely bodied at home twice in a row will do that. They no longer even factor into the all time great discussion.

Also, there go the fans. I'm fairly sure I saw a group slightly larger than 100 walking (hint: thousands).

Meier

Via Twitter:

Bp-pug3CIAAPkwW.jpg:large

Lol.

Pimpwerx

Honestly? Any where. He's carried this team all year with the promise of them showing up in the post season. They haven't. What are the positives of staying? Respect for Riley and the Front office is one thing, but not a whole lot they can do with Wade/Bosh eating up what they do.
He's not going to contend anywhere else.

1. Miami's cap situation is better than anyone's if the Give opt-out, so we can sign more support.

2. He's been to war with these guys already. He's not leaving family.

3. He's been to 4 straight Finals. Yeah, disappointing. LOL.

There's not a better destination, period. The question is, do they wrangle Melo? That seemed like a pipe dream that's starting to materialize. PEACE.

Fletcher

it's just so weird to see the arena empty like this during a finals game. Stay and cheer your team on. Let them know they still have the fans behind them before they hit the road.

This could be the last time you see this group of dudes playing together. Sad, really.

Zee-Row

Banned
Somebody please explain me how Miami Heat is losing their games as local? I mean no disrespect to the Spurs, personally I want them to win the NBA, but it feels awkward the Heat been overwhelmed in their house. I was almost sure they will win this game.

The American Airlines Arena is the least threatening NBA arena for a visiting to play in. The fans are a non factor especially when they lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom