• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Finals |OT| Some dude guarantees they will win it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not going to contend anywhere else.

1. Miami's cap situation is better than anyone's if the Give opt-out, so we can sign more support.

2. He's been to war with these guys already. He's not leaving family.

3. He's been to 4 straight Finals. Yeah, disappointing. LOL.

There's not a better destination, period. The question is, do they wrangle Melo? That seemed like a pipe dream that's starting to materialize. PEACE.

Lebron isn't leaving, but don't be ridiculous and say he's not going to contend elsewhere either. He contended with a bunch of stiffs in Cleveland after all

it's just so weird to see the arena empty like this during a finals game. Stay and cheer your team on. Let them know they still have the fans behind them before they hit the road.

This could be the last time you see this group of dudes playing together. Sad, really.

Yeah, people apologizing for this are crazy. This series isn't over. If these were my fans I would be deflated. I would actually want to go to SA because well.... fuck these people.

Jea Song

Did the right thing
So glad James is denied a 3peat. ESPN can finally now stfu about James as greatest ever. No way you can compare him to Jordan without that 3peat

If Spurs do win this year then I think there is a good chance Duncan and Pop retire. The spurs will likely not be as dominant. With the Spurs out of their way I don't think it's inconceivable for Miami to win a few more finals together. They definitely would have beaten OKC.

Spinluck

It begins lolllolololol

4b6bK5f.jpg

He's not going to contend anywhere else.

1. Miami's cap situation is better than anyone's if the Give opt-out, so we can sign more support.

2. He's been to war with these guys already. He's not leaving family.

3. He's been to 4 straight Finals. Yeah, disappointing. LOL.

There's not a better destination, period. The question is, do they wrangle Melo? That seemed like a pipe dream that's starting to materialize. PEACE.

Lmao you think Wade is gonna opt out of 20 million US Dollars???

FauX

The American Airlines Arena is the least threatening NBA arena for a visiting to play in. The fans are a non factor especially when they lose.

Maybe Heat fans have forgotten how bitter losing is and how fans have to support their teams in the very end.

Really sad they're the champs with no fans to support them.

Cloudy

Banned
For folks who still believe Duncan is the Spurs best player, how weird is it to see Spurs blow Miami out twice at home with him doing shit...

Zee-Row

Banned
Maybe Heat fans have forgotten how bitter losing is and how fans have to support their teams in the very end.

Really sad they're the champs with no fans to support them.

Its really a testament to the great talent the Heat players have that they have such a great record at home. The fans do nothing to pump them up and boo them when things go wrong.

Pimpwerx

You have to have a Big Three before you can add someone to flank them. It's time we stop calling them that, since they clearly aren't. Wade is the ninth best player in the court right now. Enjoy playing him $20 million.

This series redefines this team, yes. Getting completely bodied at home twice in a row will do that. They no longer even factor into the all time great discussion.

Also, there go the fans. I'm fairly sure I saw a group slightly larger than 100 walking (hint: thousands).
LOL. Knee jerk all over this thread. Time adds perspective, and the lense of history is flattering. There are very few teams that have accomplished what this team has in the league's history. And better yet, the legacy of this trio is only half written. Their next contracts should be just SD prolific as this first 4 years. Another 3 or 4 Finals appearances will be nice. You're being incredibly shortsighted. I look back at how the view of things have changed in just my short lifetime, and I know this team has secured its place in history. This isn't even the end of the series yet, much less their legacy. PEACE.

Jonm1010

Banned
Duncan needs to stick around one more year so he can crush Lebrons legacy one more time after Melo comes crawling to try and coattail for a ring.

Heat plays better irritated and angry. They play better when it gets nasty, chippy, and physical.

Spurs don't talk trash, don't take cheap shots, nor do they start playing dirty. They're like silent stealth assassins.

Heat don't know how to handle that. They have too much respect for their opponent!

I'll be honest, if Bosh is asked about the HoF again he better just shut the fuck up.

On the Raptors he stood out like Love does. He don't stand out here anymore. It hurts his chances for HoF big time.

Redd

For folks who still believe Duncan is the Spurs best player, how weird is it to see Spurs blow Miami out twice at home with him doing shit...

He might not be but his defensive presence in the paint will be hard to replace when he calls it quits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom