• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Finals |OT| Some dude guarantees they will win it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell is going on with the Heat? Theyve gotten stomped these past two games man.. Guess I can't complain, I'm just glad the Mavs took the Spurs to 7 games!

What the hell is going on with the Heat? Theyve gotten stomped these past two games man.. Guess I can't complain, I'm just glad the Mavs took the Spurs to 7 games!

Wade is a shell of his former self, their team defense has regressed, and they are getting nothing from the bench

Fletcher

I think the Heat should drop Bosh and try and pick up an angry Pau Gasol for cheap from LA.
Pau would play very well on the heat.

Pimpwerx

Lmao you think Wade is gonna opt out of 20 million US Dollars???
Yes. He can get that spread out over more years so he can retire in Miami. Plus, its not like he's going to get a max offer now. He'll be hurt least by the pay cut long term.

Lebron isn't leaving, but don't be ridiculous and say he's not going to contend elsewhere either. He contended with a bunch of stiffs in Cleveland after all
No other contender will be as stacked as Miami. That better? We can field a better team than anyone in the East. Keep believing he will leave if you want. Prepare for disappointment. This city he hasn't worried about him leaving since 2012. Realtalk. PEACE.

Mxrz

He's not going to contend anywhere else.

1. Miami's cap situation is better than anyone's if the Give opt-out, so we can sign more support.

2. He's been to war with these guys already. He's not leaving family.

3. He's been to 4 straight Finals. Yeah, disappointing. LOL.

There's not a better destination, period. The question is, do they wrangle Melo? That seemed like a pipe dream that's starting to materialize. PEACE.

LeBron is the biggest business first guy in the NBA. His family isn't Wade and Bosh, its his little bro-circle.

This team doesn't look nearly as good as it did last year. They have no real point guard. No quality bigs. Wade looks awful at both ends. Spo apparently enjoys reducing Bosh to a 3pt shooter even with Ray and Allen being better at it. I don't think anyone is giving up millions, and i doubt anyone would take Wade @ 20 million after all this.

Not exactly seeing much reason for him to stay if he can team up with Melo somewhere else this year.

The Heat could still get hot and somehow win the series, but even that wouldn't change the reality of what we're seeing, and it'll only be worse next year.

andthebeatgoeson

I found it funnier during the regular season when there would be all these court side seats still empty at the start of the games. Rich people for the win I suppose.
I mean, I'm a fucking Philly fan. I have to watch the Phillies 2008 DVD just to get some feels and deez monicas see 2 parades and just bounce on game 4. I'm getting salty seeing this shit.

Furyous

Lebron needs more help.

Something, something, the Cavs front office couldn't surround him with talent.
Something, something, I would've left Cleveland too because bullshit Cleveland hate.

Where's Lebatard?
Where's Stugotz?
Where's Mike Ryan?

I CAN'T WAIT TO LISTEN TO MIAMI RADIO TOMORROW.

Bron needs Melo. Bron needs Kyle Lowry. Do you think Riles could woo Dirk? Skip Baseless somewhere grilling up some toxic Lebron hate.

I'm on the lookout for a rant.

*EDIT*

That arena was empty as shit with five minutes left. Charles Barkley and Mike Wilbon will drop nukes on Heat nation at some point.

Jea Song

Did the right thing
Heat need to win 3 games In a row to win series. Not happening. Not against this year's Spurs.

James denied a 3peat. Face it.

another amazing team basketball win by the spurs.
now to close this out at home. and give their fans what they deserved since last year.

kawhi. boris. patty mills are spurs trio tonight.
crazy.

Jesus christ. Wade took all them sick days and still
200px-Larry_Holmes.jpg

I didn't see this coming at all. This minimum salary lineup has run its course. Time to re-up Pat.

FauX

Who's holding more titles in NBA history? Jordan? Larry Bird? Shaq?

I'm glad Mr. Duncan will hold another title. I remember him playing along side the Admiral Robinson. Oh God! Great times and team they were!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom