• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Finals |OT| Some dude guarantees they will win it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dali

Jalen Rose on Manu: it's 91 degrees outside... And look! He's got the sunroof open!

Footage was showing Manu kissing his kids pre game revealing his bald spot. Cold as ice, Jalen. Cold as ice.

Bench Chalmer's ass and the Heat might have a chance. Dude has been horrible. Heat better play with no PG than having a hole for the Spur to exploit.

RoKKeR

Come on Heat, let's make a series out of this. Please show up to play.

Thank god Chalmers was benched... Dude is useless.

diehard

Fleer
The Heat are winning tonight. You just have to fucking believe me, dude. It's happening. I'm so convinced now it's like the game's already over in my mind. It's done. The Heat win Game 5 and the ESPN Heat circle-jerk will come back in full force. I can feel it, I can smell it in the air. Tonight is a trap and I'm scared.

One month avatar bet the Heat win tonight. Anyone?

I'll take that bet.

Remember when Heat-age tried to make "Super Mario" a thing?

In all fairness, they adopted Wario at appropriate times as well, when Chalmers plays garbage. This series though whole another level of garbage play we are use to seeing from Chalmers.

Every analyst has said stupid shit in hindsight, every single one.
For example, I'm sure there were plenty of well-respected analysts who picked Oden over Durant in that draft. Most of them in fact.
Yeah, but Leaf and Manning played the same position and his analysis on why to draft him over Manning wasn't even for football reasons.

neptunes

dat Wade jaw

lol at that close up

dwyane-wade-fatherhood_1.jpg

Dwyane+Wade+Reacts+to+Brandon+Jennings.gif

WTF is up with his MOUTH/FACE/JAW?

Pimpwerx

Sigh...ok, I will spell it out, fam.

You said with your own words that Miami fans are fairweather, which completely makes sense seeing as how nonchalant you are about you team potentially losing this series. It's been a, in your 2014 words, a "4 year party down there" meaning, you guys fell the fuck off 2007-2011.

PEACE

A: I found it because I remembered him posting it when the Heat were hot garbage.
B.Doesn't matter if it's 20 years ago, the sentiment rings true. Pimpwerx in his own words, paints Miami fans as bandwagon and he seems to fit that mold pretty well himself.
C. WAR
LOL. You're horrible at math. Figure out 4 years from today. Why you feel confident enough in your D student education to try calling anyone out is beyond me. Do I need to explain any of the other borderline _____ nonsense that follows your weak attempt to subtract? Paint yo face, clown.

Anyway, we got this, Heatles Army. 3 more games. Let's git it. PEACE.

Lkr

Bosh looks pretty grumpy

this might be the best rendition of the national anthem i've ever seen at a finals game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom