• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 Console Screenshot Thread (READ RULES IN OP!)

Teepo671

33207204025_51e4121e6f_o.png

33207197455_edd6be52bf_o.png

hah thanks for filling the requests Harrison Bergeron =) i really wanna try NHL17.. seriously, the last NHL game i really played was NHL94... when it was new! that's one hell of a leap in visuals between that time.

hmm well i did have some NHL game for the PS1... what was it called hmm... NHL Face Off! man the switching camera angles were impressive back then.

anyway here's some Bloodborne jpgs

bloodborne_2015072221ufjix.jpg

bloodborne_2015072221bqjet.jpg

Caayn

Screenshots are instant on the Switch :D Faster then on the XB1 and PS4. Downside is that the system must be off to remove or insert a micro-SD card, and the screenshot quality is low, like worse than PS4 .jpgs.

zeldabotwcaaynx1kar.jpg
zeldabotwcaayn225k7n.jpg

Caayn

Screenshots through Twitter are the same quality as when you copy them via a micro-SD card :( So my apologies for the compression folks.

zeldabotwcaayn1bslsl.jpg
zeldabotwcaayn2v6aiw.jpg

Caayn

zeldabotwcaayn10mjaf.jpg
zeldabotwcaayn26kkij.jpg

i wish the grass in zelda has some AO or something.
Not having OA helps blur the cut-off line for grass. I also doubt that the performance headroom for OA was there, as the performance isn't that good. Which surprises me coming from a Nintendo game.

Seeing the grass sway and blur in and out itself has something to it. Sadly the compression kills the grass, it looks a lot better in motion and uncompressed.

brau

Lol, HZD just looks ridiculous. That lighting and vegetation.

Whats crazier is that on the Pro, upscale 4k + HDR and i rarely see a drop. Smooth, really dense and just amazing. Also, a lot of the areas look fairly unique, lots to see and admire.

I can't recommend this game enough.

Top Bottom