• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 Console Screenshot Thread (READ RULES IN OP!)

Tyaren

classic case of art >> polygons

Are you implying Horizon doesn't have a good art direction?

Edit:
Oh, new page...then let's add some pics:

Horizon Zero Dawn, Photomode, PS4 Pro:

33074833771_e273c113d0_o.png

32358126314_f510f8155f_o.png

dtcm83

I just started playing Horizon on PS4 Pro last night, the game's graphics quality is absolute bananas. Honestly has me in awe more than I was with Witcher 3 on my PC near max quality settings.

Sebmugi

Did it eclipse even Driveclub for you? ;)

Yes I finally found another fetish game , there is still some technical work on rain and water in general, but otherwise it is almost the graphic and artistic perfection !!! And gameplay is pure feast ^^

This is the sequel I would expect the most on PS5 I think ;)

It's been a long time since I've looked at a screenshot of a game and said "oh my god" out loud.

How in fuck did they manage those visuals in an open-world game? Some of these shots look like bullshot promotional material, the kinda screenshots that you know are representative of the game's visuals, but the final game won't look anything like it.

neurosyphilis

Definitely not an STD, as I'm a pure.
Haven't gotten a chance to play Zelda on my Switch, as UPS fucked it up and gave me the console but not the game. I must say, Zelda looks ugly ass hell compared to Horizon.

EhoaVash

Haven't gotten a chance to play Zelda on my Switch, as UPS fucked it up and gave me the console but not the game. I must say, Zelda looks ugly ass hell compared to Horizon.

i mean it is a wii u game lol

anyway I thought about picking up horizon earlier this week but couldn't resist zelda.

Top Bottom