• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

3DS HOMEBREW Discussion Thread [exploits/carts/applications/games]

Currently, on Amazon.ca

qfEiVvQ.png

lmao

SalvaPot

For full transparency, yes the thirst is real.

Someone out of GAF saw my post, PMed me on YouTube, and offered me it sealed and 60 bucks for PoR, loose.

I... I think I will sleep on it. For the more learned among us, how likely is a different game for exploit happening in a timely fashion?

Is PoR really that rare? I bought it for 20 bucks a few months ago and I'm looking around for Radiant Dawn.

Honestly dude, don't sell it, if people can use the exploit chances are there is other games that may be able to run it later on.

Kolma

Is PoR really that rare? I bought it for 20 bucks a few months ago and I'm looking around for Radiant Dawn.

Honestly dude, don't sell it, if people can use the exploit chances are there is other games that may be able to run it later on.

Both PoR and RD go for about $60-$100 used

Isotope

I still can't believe how much this game shot up in price like crazy and is high up in best sellers online in the span of a day. It's hilarious.

BY2K

Membero Americo
Okay, didn't want to resort to this, but here goes...

Anyone up for trading an NA copy of Cubic Ninja for an NA copy of Fire Emblem: PoR?

Dude.

Dude.

Wait.

There's gonna be a easier way to hack the system now that there is a hole, Keep the damn game, you fool.

Timeless

I... I think I will sleep on it. For the more learned among us, how likely is a different game for exploit happening in a timely fashion?
Very likely to eventually happen, not likely by the end of the year, IMO. But when it does the value will drop. Don't trade a rare game for a game that will eventually be worthless.

Squishy3

I bet a large percent of the people rushing for this game aren't going to do anything to help further the 3DS homebrew scene.

Mr. RPG

sörine;139490146 said:
Dealtavern via Amazon. I thought you were the same?

I am.

Still says

"Preparing for Shipment
Shipping estimate: Tuesday, November 18, 2014 - Wednesday, November 19, 2014"

sörine

Banned
I am.

Still says

"Preparing for Shipment
Shipping estimate: Tuesday, November 18, 2014 - Wednesday, November 19, 2014"
Huh, mine says:

"Shipped
Delivery Estimate:
Friday, November 21, 2014 - Wednesday, November 26, 2014"

Yours hasn't been canceled so hopefully you get a confirmation soon.

Mr. RPG

sörine;139491148 said:
Huh, mine says:

"Shipped
Delivery Estimate:
Friday, November 21, 2014 - Wednesday, November 26, 2014"

Yours hasn't been canceled so hopefully you get a confirmation soon.

I hope so too. :( I guess I'll know tomorrow.

Both PoR and RD go for about $60-$100 used

I bought Path of Radiance brand new for $60 a few years ago, jeez.

Illucio

Banned
Just watch, the developer secretly bought thousands of copies of Cubic Ninja and is selling it for a huge profit now to help fund all his work for the homebrew.

SegaShack

Wow at these prices. I literally was up way too late last night and bought one at 2am for 6 bucks on Best Buys website. Guess I got really lucky.

rekameohs

Banned
Hopefully my order through PlayAsia completes; I see they're out of stock now. :S

Btw Nintendo has already pulled the JP eShop version down.

B2xrVVcCAAAkzxO.png

I picked up Cubic Ninja earlier today and havent had a chance to mess with using the exploit yet. Honestly, right now I am wondering if I want to put up with the hassle just for some emulators.

I am tempted to just sell off the cartridge while it is hot, but don't know where to do it, nor if I will do it.

If anyone wants to offload a copy of Super Mario 3D Land for it I might bite.

rekameohs

Banned
I picked up Cubic Ninja earlier today and havent had a chance to mess with using the exploit yet. Honestly, right now I am wondering if I want to put up with the hassle just for some emulators.

I am tempted to just sell off the cartridge while it is hot, but don't know where to do it, nor if I will do it.

I still don't know if my order will complete, but if it doesn't, I'll let you know. I could trade a 3D Land for it if this doesn't succeed. If it goes through, then obviously door's open for someone else!

jax

Banned
Hopefully my order through PlayAsia completes; I see they're out of stock now. :S

B2xrVVcCAAAkzxO.png

Damn it I should have bought it on the Eshop. My imports are all canceling because "OOS"

3D Land is going to be $15 on Black Friday at one of the big stores

rekameohs

Banned
And I don't want to go out on Thanksgiving to get it.

I got Cubic Ninja for cheap today, but have wanted 3D Land for a long time. It seems like a decent trade. Cheap for cheap.

Shit, I could just cancel my order and trade you 3D Land. I've done everything in that game so getting rid of it isn't a problem. Just send a PM if you're interested!

jax

Banned

B2xrVVcCAAAkzxO.png
Wait doesn't this say it will be taken down at 10:59 JP time on 11/19? Doesn't that mean it's still up right now???

Top Bottom