• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

5pb announcing Xbox One title on 27th May

Status
Not open for further replies.

kasane

I vote no on psycho pass

Va and soundtrack didnt click with me

Unless its the op and ed done by supercell

G.O.A.T

IgMyx.gif

bunch of VNs

I entered the thread kinda excited.

Leaving....
...I dunno. If I had to describe my feeling it would be...

Chalk. I feel Chalk.

I don't know what I'm talking about.

i don't even....
http://i.minus.com/iblI1mncWdC4Xq.png[/IMG
[IMG]http://i.minus.com/i6SSrLkuOKsWL.png[/IMG
[IMG]http://i.minus.com/i8zSBXT3bnakl.png[/IMG
[IMG]http://i.minus.com/ifroUjzZid80Y.png[/IMG
[IMG]http://i.minus.com/ib1ksRWifn7v2Y.png[/IMG[/QUOTE]

I have that character designer's poster from 10 years ago
And i can't believe she keep the same style after 10 years lol

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Minus my own personal ability to play these games, I'm glad that JP 360 owners who call the console their VN home can see a strong continuation of this trend onto the XB1. It's good to know they can continue with their Gamerscore and series history onto the next iteration of the Xbox Systems and service.

There might not be many Xbox loyalist in Japan, but it's awesome to see they'll be taken care of, at least initially. I'm also glad to see MS Japan hasn't burned the bridge of their relationship with MAGES / 5pb in the system transition.

Now those "Shoo-ting Gamu"s...

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
This presentation was so successful a few people just posted they're buying PS4s.

Mission complete?

_hekk05

Banned
i don't even....

Woah that is an old art style. I guess it'll do well with the moe-haters? If they even like this art style

People gotta realise that PSO2 ain't coming to the states because there's not enough interest in it. SEGA ain't gonna lose money with servers spanning most of NA only for it to flop. Besides, there's always the fan translated JP ver.

GunBR

If they won't show any game that we gaijins can understand, they could at least call some crazy comedian to the event, like Atlus

It was 5pb. You should had expected this.

I have zero expectations with any Japanese game announcements event. Even TGS.

I have no faith.

I only watched 2 episodes of Psycho-Pass, but didn't like it. I kinda got uninterested when I found out that the bowl cut haired girl was the protagonist. She acted like the usual "everyone deserves a chance" person you see in an action movie. I never liked those kind of characters. Had an interesting concept though. I liked all the future stuff I saw in episode 2 at least.

Anyways, I didn't see anything I was interested in. Was still interesting to watch Microsoft try to appeal to the Japanese audience.

Fuck, why did I stayed. I don't even have a Xbox One yet, but I wanted to see if they would drop something cool before E3.

Goddammit.

manual4

Banned
The broadcast finished, got 5 as expected (1 being best and 5 being worst).

does not really mean much, considering this is linked right to gaf, and trolls infested the stream right from the start. games weren't my kind of thing but i give it a 4

I don't know, man. There were, like, three Xbox One game announcements right here.

Mystereet F is just a HD(?) compilation of the original two games.
It's not even a new IP.

Not to mention the fact they're also "inferior" "all-age" (no-H) versions of the games.

Not surprising lol
But people should not expect 5pb. can bring any "bomb" here

Memories off 2 & 4 HD remake would be a bomb to me lol.

FluxWaveZ

does not really mean much, considering this is linked right to gaf, and trolls infested the stream right from the start. games weren't my kind of thing but i give it a 4

Because the vast majority of NeoGAF actually understood what the poll said when it was happening.

Mystereet F is just a HD(?) compilation of the original two games.
It's not even a new IP.

Not to mention the fact they're also "inferior" "all-age" (no-H) versions of the games.

And Chaos;Child had already been announced, but still!

So you're saying GAF is laced with trolls that waste 45 min of their lives to vote on a poll they don't even understand in Japanese? Wow...

manual4

Banned
So you're saying GAF is laced with trolls that waste 45 min of their lives to vote on a poll they don't even understand in Japanese? Wow...

i said linked to, you do know gaf is connected to something called the internet and being a member does not disable you from viewing posts

zoobzone

I highly doubt the games they announced are exclusive to the xbox one.

No one on stream ever said the games were exclusive, maybe it's just being announced here first.

But yeah 5pd tends to release games earlier on xbox platform until the end of previous generation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom