• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A Smashing Gift for NeoGAF

JB2448

The man also happens to be a class act when people talk to him on his YouTube channel and other places. This is really cool.

What you need to do, is have him say:

- Ice Climbers
- Chorus Men
- Ridley
- Lucas
- Wolf
- Isaac
- Wonder Red
- Bayonetta
- Inkling

7285fN4.jpg

Xander Mobus is amazing and you are amazing feep!

Hope Xander has a forever job in future smash game because he is an awesome guy.

Also line 3 was incredible, just incredible. Saving everything for the future.

Aske

Amazing. It's incredibly cool of Xander to do this. I hope he has a chance to read some of these comments so he knows how much we appreciate it. What a boss!

Feep continues to build his GAF legend...What's next - coaxing Jennifer Hale into saying Neogaf is her favourite store on the Citadel?

Son Of D

What you need to do, is have him say:

- Ice Climbers
- Chorus Men
- Ridley
- Lucas
- Wolf
- Isaac
- Wonder Red
- Bayonetta
- Inkling

He's not allowed to say the name of any characters. Especially ones that actually have a shot of being in Smash Bros in the future.

mdubs

Banned
Xander just shot himself in the foot.

I don't know how much the rest of you know about voice acting culture (I'm an expert), but honor and shame are huge parts of it. It's not like it is in acting where you can become successful by being an asshole. If you screw someone over in voice acting, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.

What this means is the gaming public, after hearing about this, is not going to want to listen to Xander for Smash Bros, nor will they purchase any of Nintendo's games. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but Xander has alienated an entire market with this move.

Xander, publicly apologize and cancel your recordings for the
wonderful
site called Neogaf or you can kiss your business goodbye.

Top Bottom