• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

All Cyberpunk 2077 leaks/spoilers in here and nowhere else.

caffeware

Banned
Last edited:

DonJorginho

Banned
This game keep disappointing me
A lot of bugs and glitches

No-one cares what this "femboy" thinks, if you look at it's post history you can see it only posts hate for this game as it has nothing better to do with it's miserable life.

If you weren't expecting any bugs in one of the biggest and most ambitious games of all time that has been finished during a global pandemic and forced to release over multiple generations of console I don't know what to say to you.

If anyone here mentions that crowds are not dense enough after watching this - that someone is pretty dense.
And this is what the guy who's recorded this has to say about it
I recorded these clips.

The density varies alot depending on if there is merchants or time of day. Not a ton of NPC's in areas with less buinesses. (similar to real life)
So... just as advertised. Some areas are super busy, some are not and it totally depends on time of day.

Driving around at night

And I can see people abusing the physics to do some weird ass GTAV shit

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
You guys can insult that twitter fella as much as you want' but that doesn't make those clips of bugs and jank less real.

I wasn't expecting much after the troublesome development, but wow... Here's hoping for a huge day 1 patch.

Last edited:

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
What's wrong with that? I would say that's pretty realistic. One police officer tripping over another when fighting unarmed person.
Yes, pretty realistic. If they were drunk. :messenger_grinning_sweat:

And this is what the guy who's recorded this has to say about it

So... just as advertised. Some areas are super busy, some are not and it totally depends on time of day.

Driving around at night

And I can see people abusing the physics to do some weird ass GTAV shit
Looks like PS5 gameplay (PS button prompts and is running at 60fps).

Traffic density is still too low of or my liking but I'm hoping that gets sorted with the day one patch.

waquzy

I hope "critics" destroy this game for bugs and performance, like they did with Kingdom Come? Who am i kidding...

They won't destroy it, yes it has bugs and glitches etc, I'm sure CDPR will make it better over time... it will be a solid 8/10 across the board imo. Not bad.

Kadayi

Banned
People complaining about crowd density hate this post.

Dude, it's a ghost town. Face it. Just stop with spreading this disinformation, please. That's clearly a CDP leak of High-End PC game-play right there. No way that's on consoles. No way.

L0wTAXL.gif

So... just as advertised. Some areas are super busy, some are not and it totally depends on time of day

Stop dude, stop, you're breaking the narrative here. Streets should be busy all the time 24/7 no matter where in the City you are. Fact, and you'd be a fool and a communist for thinking otherwise.

nkarafo

Graphically it doesn't seem impressive to me, judging from the small, bad resolution videos. Usually these videos hide the imperfections and your brain thinks the games look better than they really are. Is the opposite happening with Cyberpunk?

It looks good at the start, then takes a dip off a massive cliff and never recovers.

I dunno man, for me and most of my friends who are casual gamers - this actually looks absolutely fine for what it’s doing on the hardware it’s using. Im sure a day one patch will fix a couple little graphical things for the base consoles - I just hope next gen consoles somehow get a boost regarding the pop in.

They’re all social distancing damn. They love grandma and don’t want her dead
There’s literally a video of people walking through one of the densest crowds I’ve ever seen in a video game a few posts above you.

On another note - kinda glad I’m seeing this game at its “worst” cus apparently I’m super easy to please and it looks pretty damn good to me

waquzy

Graphically it doesn't seem impressive to me, judging from the small, bad resolution videos. Usually these videos hide the imperfections and your brain thinks the games look better than they really are. Is the opposite happening with Cyberpunk?
I think it’s alright actually, especially the PS5/XSX footage. However if the writing is top notch and it’s a fun experience all around then I don’t mind a few bugs here and there... and I’m sure CDPR will have tons of patches lined up for the future as well.

TintoConCasera

Could we think that all those leaks are from an old build or something like that? Becasue yesh the game will sure be fun but it looks very raw.

DonJorginho

Banned
You guys can insult that twitter fella as much as you want' but that doesn't make those clips of bugs and jank less real.

I wasn't expecting much after the troublesome development, but wow... Here's hoping for a huge day 1 patch.
And weird cunts like him can dedicate their life to picking every minute bug out in the game but the truth is we can't fully judge until the game actually comes out.

I think it’s alright actually, especially the PS5/XSX footage. However if the writing is top notch and it’s a fun experience all around then I don’t mind a few bugs here and there... and I’m sure CDPR will have tons of patches lined up for the future as well.

Yeah I’m actually kinda surprised by the negative reactions - like we all were expecting a trainwreck on the base console versions I thought? I mean that was the sole reason they delayed the game. And this is pre whatever that patch is and it still doesn’t look as bad as I was expecting it to

EDIT: I gotta stop watching these now - it looks like the game is gonna be exactly what I expected - amazing I’m very very impressed

Last edited:

TintoConCasera

And weird cunts like him can dedicate their life to picking every minute bug out in the game but the truth is we can't fully judge until the game actually comes out.
You are right dude. It's just that I was in almost media blackout until today, and the first thing I've seen of the game are those buggy leaks so please understand my concern. :messenger_grinning_sweat:

CDPR are no hacks tho, they left TW3 in a great state after some patchs so I'm sure it'll be the same with CP2077.

Kadayi

Banned
A good variety of different physiques here instead of everyone being roughly the same height and weight in most open-world games.

Indeed. Good to see. Kids in the mix as well.

Reviews will be out tomorrow as well. Give us a clearer picture on things and the state of the game post day 1 patch

Last edited:

Maddux4164

There’s literally a video of people walking through one of the densest crowds I’ve ever seen in a video game a few posts above you.

On another note - kinda glad I’m seeing this game at its “worst” cus apparently I’m super easy to please and it looks pretty damn good to me
Trust. I know. Looks amazing. Kinda sick of page after page on stupid crowds lol

Top Bottom