• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Am I crazy or did Geist have nudity

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Okay I think this is gonna be my last post, so we truly know what happened and how.

I narrowed it down to being this texture, specifically the black trapezoid on the left. I made it 4x the size so you can really see well.

untitled_1_by_alo81-d6mcxvn.jpg

To figure out that was the texture and the spot, I replaced the texture with a different color. You can see it below here.

The result?

So now we know the culprit. It's a separate part of the texture, rendered only in that spot, and when it's changed it only changes that area.

Case closed.

forrest

formerly nacire
You won't find a vagina in the texture because it's not there. What you're seeing in the screen shot is a byproduct of the texture/model UV mapping.

Okay I think this is gonna be my last post, so we truly know what happened and how.

I narrowed it down to being this texture, specifically the black trapezoid on the left. I made it 4x the size so you can really see well.

To figure out that was the texture and the spot, I replaced the texture with a different color. You can see it below here.

The result?

So now we know the culprit. It's a separate part of the texture, rendered only in that spot, and when it's changed it only changes that area.

Case closed.

Geist is now the most controversial game of 2005

Only took 8 years to figure that out lol

Aselith

You won't find a vagina in the texture because it's not there. What you're seeing in the screen shot is a byproduct of the texture/model UV mapping.

It doesn't really matter if it's intentional. The result is too funny whether it's intended or not.

uhg, I had to mute it. I would not shed 1 tear if I heard he had won a Darwin award!

Are you seriously wishing death on a guy because he is annoying? Is it really that hard to mute it and just ignore him? I realize the guy is kind of obnoxious, but it drives me crazy when people are like "I wish I could punch him in the face" or suggest that the world would be better off with him dead. Just mute it and go along with your day.

Elija2

Well, that's an interesting result. I can't believe Alo81 went through all that effort even though we all knew that it wasn't gonna actually be a vagina texture.

I kinda want to know how OP knew about it when nobody else did. I mean, it's clearly not in as "fairly graphic detail" as he said but it's still...something.

Just read the entire thread, very entertaining! Bravo to Detective GAF.

Who's the private dick who spots all the vagina? Alo! You're damn right.

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
This thread made my weekend.

First it was a dream
then it was a hunch
then it was a vagina
then it was a yellow texture
then it wasn't really a vagina after all

What a roller coaster of emotions.

It's like my first love all over again.

Top Bottom