• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kokonoe

Banned
About time I ran into something new.

npQA63i.jpg

Akira_83

Banned
not sure what to expect but i havent played animal crossing in like over a week

was so into it since launch and put in almost 30 hours

i think just needed a break and went back to vita

whats going to happen to my town? are people gonna be pissed and have moved out? weeds and shit everywhere? is it even worth going back? thats what i hate about animal crossing it feels like a commitment that i cant stick to

Kokonoe

Banned
Wonder if because it's July I'm seeing all these beetles in my town. Horned Dynastid everywhere. Might be the rain, or something.

Forkball

Fun fact: You can order items Gulliver gives you in the catalogue. Also there are some Japanese exclusive items that you can do that with as well, like the doll set and leaf bed.

Ok, since Nook is close to finishing upgrading the two rooms I'm working on I may as well post the list of items I'm looking to catalogue again.

Ramshackle Wall
Ramshackle Floor
Any Lab series furniture, wallpaper or carpet apart from the Lab Chair

CD Shelf
Editor's Chair
Hologram Machine
Laptop
Large Bookshelf
Magazine Rack
Sea Globe
Wall-Mounted Speaker
White Katana or Black Katana

Let me know what you'd want in exchange to catalogue any of the above, I can offer bells, Nintendo items, or just catalogue some uncommon stuff like the museum items, small Crown, modern furniture, UK DLC etc.

I have the lab bench. would like to catolog the glass display from Reggie's house.

trinest

Swim for around 5 minutes and the first villager you see will run up to you. There is a chance they may suggest something.

Increase the likely hood by carrying non tradable items like flowers.

Neat and of course you have to be local or can it work online in multi sessions as well?

Ok, since Nook is close to finishing upgrading the two rooms I'm working on I may as well post the list of items I'm looking to catalogue again.

Ramshackle Wall
Ramshackle Floor

CD Shelf
Editor's Chair
Hologram Machine
Laptop
Large Bookshelf
Magazine Rack
Sea Globe
Wall-Mounted Speaker

Let me know what you'd want in exchange to catalogue any of the above, I can offer bells, Nintendo items, or just catalogue some uncommon stuff like the museum items, small Crown, modern furniture, UK DLC etc.
I can get the editors chair and white katana, but need to order them from the catalouge so they won't arrive until later

How long does it usually take before you can get a diving suit? I've only been playing a couple of days, completed all requirements for the developers licence (did that this morning) and have just paid off my first home and ordered my first upgrade.

I wanna try some swimming!

Berordn

How long does it usually take before you can get a diving suit? I've only been playing a couple of days, completed all requirements for the developers licence (did that this morning) and have just paid off my first home and ordered my first upgrade.

I wanna try some swimming!

Once you get access to the island in a day or so, you'll be able to swim all you want in the tropics, since Lloid has one available for free for visitors.

Every so often they'll sell one that you can purchase with medals from the minigames from the island, and you can take that one home with you.

Sea Globe can't be bought from the catalog, you need to buy it from the island with medals or get it from another player.

Alright. In which case that'll be a request to trade for that with someone then. The guide says it is only on the Club Tortimer island and I don't want to go through the hassle of messing around with that.

I can get the editors chair and white katana, but need to order them from the catalouge so they won't arrive until later
Sounds good. I know the Katana costs a lot to order so I'll pay you the bells to cover the ordering cost on that.

Once you get access to the island in a day or so, you'll be able to swim all you want in the tropics, since Lloid has one available for free for visitors.

Every so often they'll sell one that you can purchase with medals from the minigames from the island, and you can take that one home with you.

Awesome, ta.

I found two arapaimas in the morning of last night. I thought it was interesting how July hadn't begun in officially, but July fish had appeared.

Anyway, wild DLC has appeared! I got a palm tree of some sort and a shaved lamp from the _The Cloud, but no Cat Tower. :( Anyone know how to make this work?

Jinjo

Been trying to kick out Frobert and Graucho for the past week or so now by bullying whenever I see them (pushing/hitting with net/using pitfalls). Even sent them some hatemail that I'd murder them in their sleep if they wouldn't leave. They liked the goddamn letter... WTH?

To make matters worse Carmen announced today she was moving out soon, told her to stay. Why can't those other two just move?

Also, I thought July was supposed to have good weather? It's been storming, not just raining, storming all day.

Linius

I found two arapaimas in the morning of last night. I thought it was interesting how July hadn't begun in officially, but July fish had appeared.

Anyway, wild DLC has appeared! I got a palm tree of some sort and a shaved lamp from the _The Cloud, but no Cat Tower. :( Anyone know how to make this work?

Cat Tower is US only so you'll have to wait for the US folks in this thread to get one.

[edit]

Mannequin, at last!! Thank you very much Sable.

Cafe's up and I had my first cup of coffee. Unfortunately, I forgot to snap a picture.

Also, Shampoodle is done being built, so I'll get my hair done once it opens.

Next, the shop is being renovated, so no fortune cookies for me.

Lastly, I woke up and caught my first [evening] cicida.

Got an Arapaima last night by chance, also got the silver net and silver fishing rod today so I'm pretty pleased.

I guess this month will be a good one for bug and fish hunting at home, though the island will still be the best place to beetle farm.

Hoping Club LOL opens soon, I did the petition last week but can't even see a hint of it being worked on.... Does it just spring up one afternoon?

Jintor

So i noticed the moon is waxing and waning, so I'm kind of curious to see if there's any constellations up there in the night sky.

IrishNinja

SIGNATURES ACQUIRED

crap is club LOL a public works? just pushed a hammock today, gonna feel dumb if i delayed my man KK

also, got an extra triforce if anyone's got a baby metroid, or nintendo wallpaper! or carpet

or a punching bag, speed bag, good fight club wallpaper (chain link fence?), mebbe other stuff

SeZMehK

SIGNATURES ACQUIRED

crap is club LOL a public works? just pushed a hammock today, gonna feel dumb if i delayed my man KK

also, got an extra triforce if anyone's got a baby metroid, or nintendo wallpaper! or carpet

or a punching bag, speed bag, good fight club wallpaper (chain link fence?), mebbe other stuff

Got an Arapaima last night by chance, also got the silver net and silver fishing rod today so I'm pretty pleased.

I guess this month will be a good one for bug and fish hunting at home, though the island will still be the best place to beetle farm.

Hoping Club LOL opens soon, I did the petition last week but can't even see a hint of it being worked on.... Does it just spring up one afternoon?

No it is not a public work. It just takes 5 days for it to appear...

Linius

SIGNATURES ACQUIRED

I have triple red shells, wanna trade for that triforce?

IrishNinja

Ramshackle Wall
Ramshackle Floor

CD Shelf
Editor's Chair
Hologram Machine
Laptop
Large Bookshelf
Magazine Rack
Sea Globe
Wall-Mounted Speaker

holy balls, there's katana? nice!
i have ramshackle floor, wall-mounted speaker, uh...and this one green lab beaker, forget what it's called. if you just wanna swing by & catalog stuff, PM me later! i'm up late nights & don't mind at all

dammit, another day and ive never met Redd. i'm desperate for an art piece to get the blathers ball rollin'

No it is not a public work. It just takes 5 days for it to appear...

!@#$% *sight* i waited on kicks, i'll wait on this too then

I have triple red shells, wanna trade for that triforce?

possibly, if i don't get offers for other stuff! man with your haul linius id prolly just wanna catalog some stuff from your crib haha

Cafe's up and I had my first cup of coffee. Unfortunately, I forgot to snap a picture.

Also, Shampoodle is done being built, so I'll get my hair done once it opens.

Next, the shop is being renovated, so no fortune cookies for me.

Lastly, I woke up and caught my first [evening] cicida.

man that is a totally righteous day

holy balls, there's katana? nice!
i have ramshackle floor, wall-mounted speaker, uh...and this one green lab beaker, forget what it's called. if you just wanna swing by & catalog stuff, PM me later! i'm up late nights & don't mind at all

Sounds great, any sort of time block that works best for you? I'm around up until midnight UK time.

Jinjo

SIGNATURES ACQUIRED

Club LOL opens 5 days after you gathered all the signatures I think. Still waiting for mine.

I have an extra Metroid for that triforce if you're interested.

IrishNinja

Sounds great, any sort of time block that works best for you? I'm around up until midnight UK time.

ah, if my math is right, that's 9pm here...ill try to hit you up before work (11p)! unless you wanna swing by real quick before i go to bed soon?

I got a metroid, but I'm not home until the afternoon.

cool, any chance you're up late tonight? i work graveyard shift, haha

I have an extra Metroid for that triforce if you're interested.

i'm down! lemme know, either soon-like or late tonight, whatever works for you

Well I see you have these wall mounted speakers, very willing to catalogue those. We'll figuring something out!

awesome! i dont got much but you're welcome to take a tour & tell me whatever, most of my storage stuff besides turnips is stuff like drums, pipe organ, random junk

ps how do you guys do this, do you just post here in GAF? its so tedious making text requests in game

Linius

Irish, you opening up right now? I'd like to come as well if that's case.

Then I'll catalogue those speakers of yours and just hand you those red shells if you like.

IrishNinja

Yeah, I can pop by your town now if that is fine with you.

PM'd!

Irish, you opening up right now? I'd like to come as well if that's case.

Then I'll catalogue those speakers of yours and just hand you those red shells if you like.

okay, going to open now, was gonna wait on azure but he's gotta add me first, you wanna just stop off? also i might hold the triforce off for a metroid at the moment if that's cool, but yeah anything else you wanna catalog ill provide

I tend to sleep at 1am. But PM me whenever you're set.

sounds good man!

Wolfe

SIGNATURES ACQUIRED

You're more than welcome to catalog my punching/speed bags if you like, or anything else I've got that catches your eye.

Linius

PM'd!

okay, going to open now, was gonna wait on azure but he's gotta add me first, you wanna just stop off? also i might hold the triforce off for a metroid at the moment if that's cool, but yeah anything else you wanna catalog ill provide

sounds good man!

Just wait till you have Azure added, I'm not in a hurry ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom