• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugstable

Banned
Anyone have a Raccoon Wall Clock Cataloged that I could buy? Tried going to Best Buy yesterday to get it, but I just couldn't get it to work.

BowieZ

Banned
Some key moments from my first two weeks as Mayor:

BOFi_GfCQAA2q7R.jpg

BOFSaOuCQAAWPO4.jpg

BOFtDu9CIAMPMmY.jpg

BOFtqTACUAAms5h.jpg

BOFuF5iCAAEk2x8.jpg

BOFn5L7CEAATNDL.jpg

BOFkucECAAEZ1n1.jpg

BOFmqouCQAA_qU5.jpg

BOFj8HBCEAILian.jpg

BOFotawCcAEDq8s.jpg

BOFp3Y5CUAATsq-.jpg

BOFnibhCAAE28sK.jpg

BOFpFiTCcAAeBgI.jpg

BOFu0w5CIAEAc9d.jpg

BOFpcxdCQAIbTmL.jpg

BOFrza3CcAAW3Ks.jpg

BOFsC8aCMAM3LrF.jpg

BOFoNY5CcAAc52D.jpg

BOFq6nPCcAAK7ik.jpg

BOFqNyUCMAEy8Ys.jpg

BOFnQD5CMAEbJeS.jpg

BOFub7RCYAA-3e5.jpg

BOFvFFCCIAAszwi.jpg

one_kill

Anyone looking for any of the following:
- Varia Suit pants
- Varia Suit shoes
- Virtual Boy
- Midna's Mask
- yellow Pikmin
- Wario hat
- Kart

Looking for:
- Samus Mask
- Varia Suit
- Block Floor
- Hero's Clothes
- Hero's Cap

Send me a PM if you want to trade :D

IrishNinja

sorry Azure, no idea what happened there? opening back up again!

Soon-like works best for me. I'm available now, but I think you already have visitors?

FC: 2380-3113-8949

Send me a PM when you're ready.

cool, adding! haha building a queue here

crap, virutal boy and midna mask, nice

Wolfe

aw man, yeah! it was your place i first saw em, that'd be awesome if you're down
anything you're looking for at the moment?

cool, just added him back but ill post when he's clear!

Not unless you've got Hero's pants but honestly I don't need anything in return.

Edit: Just let me know when you're ready and I'll pop on over.

Jintor

You got Ruby as well, BowieZ? I thought she was totally up herself at first, but she's a total cutie, li'l ears! Kind of like an adorable ditz.

IrishNinja

Not unless you've got Hero's pants but honestly I don't need anything in return.

Edit: Just let me know when you're ready and I'll pop on over.

cool! Azure's out, Linius i think you're up man!

edit ahahaha someone's already comin in, im finally popularrrrr

Jinjo

cool, adding! haha building a queue here

It's cool. Send me your FC when you're ready, I'm working at home today so I'm not going anywhere soon lol.

Do I need to bring fruit? I have pears, peaches, apples, bananas, mangos & lychees. And if you have anything else than those I mentioned: could I jank some out of your trees lol?

BowieZ

Banned
You got Ruby as well, BowieZ? I thought she was totally up herself at first, but she's a total cutie, li'l ears! Kind of like an adorable ditz.

Yup, same with Marshal - whom I think is gay.

A very angry expression but very cute and loveable when you get to know him.

IrishNinja

moblins did you just invade my town to drop off perfect peaches

....best invasion evarrr

ps Jinjo my FC's in my profile, im trying to add you but i dont think i can with the gates open? also man my connection's crapping out last few times, sorry guys

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I just started late last night. I'm so lost and confused...I love it! Something I haven't felt in ages (I never really played an Animal Crossing game).

I do have to ask, though...Is there an "ideal" town layout? Or do you just adjust to what you have and go with it?

I read this thread and everyone just seems to be having so much fun. I want to have fun too, but I'm afraid I just won't play it like I didn't play the DS one :/. I need someone to make my decisions for me.

Jinjo

moblins did you just invade my town to drop off perfect peaches

....best invasion evarrr

ps Jinjo my FC's in my profile, im trying to add you but i dont think i can with the gates open? also man my connection's crapping out last few times, sorry guys

Ok, I added you. Yeah, you can't add friends while you have your gates open. I can see if I can drop in while only registering you, but I don't think that's possible?

I read this thread and everyone just seems to be having so much fun. I want to have fun too, but I'm afraid I just won't play it like I didn't play the DS one :/. I need someone to make my decisions for me.

Enough has changed from the DS version to make it compelling on a whole other level. And this is coming from someone that poured 500+ hours into Wild World, at a rough estimate.

Personally I thought the DS game was awful and it soured me from the series a bit (Let's Go to the City wasn't impressive either), but this one captures most of the magic of the Gamecube version for me.

Celegus

Personally I thought the DS game was awful and it soured me from the series a bit (Let's Go to the City wasn't impressive either), but this one captures most of the magic of the Gamecube version for me.

Right on. I played the heck out of Gamecube (and actually liked the Wii one too), but Wild World was just blargh. I couldn't get into it at all either, but New Leaf is easily better in every way. I'd say go for it!

Einbroch

Banned
Just picked this up last night, and...

I don't understand. Is this all there is to the game? This is just like a charming version of all those F2P iPhone management games. It's like Harvest Moon without the farming or Rune Factory without combat or farming.

I mean, it may open up later, but I feel like I've been playing this game for the past few years on my phone. I've never played an Animal Crossing, either.

IrishNinja

ima get you back, moblins

Sweet visit at Ninja's town. Scored a hamster and a new bookcase too. Now I have two pets :D

haha glad you dug it, and the wu sign!

Ok, I'm good to go, but you need to add me first, just tried to get in but I can't find you. Give me a shout when you're ready.

sorry for the delay man...gonna close the gate right quick and add you back, gimme one minute here

BowieZ

Banned
Just picked this up last night, and...

I don't understand. Is this all there is to the game? This is just like a charming version of all those F2P iPhone management games. It's like Harvest Moon without the farming or Rune Factory without combat or farming.

I mean, it may open up later, but I feel like I've been playing this game for the past few years on my phone. I've never played an Animal Crossing, either.
Those iPhone games form merely the very very first introductory part of the whole Animal Crossing long-term experience.

IrishNinja

opened, jintos!

how many people can be over at once, anyway?

also moblin leaves great gifts & notes but hailing from your car's not a good look money

Einbroch

Banned
And... aren't anything like it.

Yes they are. You do your daily tasks and wait for the time to pass so you can do it again, except in AC it seems to be literal time and not "wait for your energy to recharge".

Gameplay-wise, no. But I just feel the Tiny Tower/Clash of Clans fatigue if there's not really any somewhat deep gameplay there to back it up.

Thanks to multiple people I've catalogued quite a large portion of my list, these are the remaining bits that I'm still looking for:

Ramshackle Wall
Lab series stuff: Lab Wall, Lab Floor, Medicine Chest, Unknown Machine, Amazing Machine

Hologram Machine
Large Bookshelf
Magazine Rack

I'm also looking to trade for a Sea Globe.

Chopper

Yes they are. You do your daily tasks and wait for the time to pass so you can do it again, except in AC it seems to be literal time and not "wait for your energy to recharge".

Gameplay-wise, no. But I just feel the Tiny Tower/Clash of Clans fatigue if there's not really any somewhat deep gameplay there to back it up.
AC is nothing like any of those games. I've played my fair share of both. Nothing like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom