• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anime Mafia |OT| My Little Scum can't be this cute! ()

Don't really see a point in a mass claim right now. At the very least, I want everyone to agree to a mass claim before we kick it off. So no more random ones, please and thanks.

Town:
squid
kawl
cabot
buzzard
dragonz

null+:
exodus

null-:
oreo

Scum:
polter
rac
cewyn

Even though oreo more than likely was telling the truth yesterday, there's still something about his claiming the harem that just rubs me wrong. And there's basically nothing from him that has rubbed me right. So he gets the null-.

Polter is probably the person whose posts seem the least scummy to me but the votes look bad for him. I think this is most likely and have gone into it before today.

rac and cewyn don't need too much explanation. But at the same time, I have doubts they would both be on the same scum team playing the same quiet yet strange scum game. I could see dragonz's explanation for rac and polter being on the same team. At the same time, while I'm convinced dragonz is town, I would probably rather draw names from a hat than trust her reads this game. This one does happen to fit with my thoughts. But that would leave rac as probably town. I suppose that would put cabot as next in line for scum. Cabot I don't really feel scummy at all on though. He's been pretty consistent and I see logic there. I would put exo or buzzard as next most likely.

squid i've seen scum in the later part of a game just once I think, in ace attorney. He is a different squid than then, although he was carrying a lot of heat that game. I know he's rubbed a few players a bit wrong this game, as he did me that game when I was vanilla town, but it wasn't his tone. In that game I felt he targeted me and tunneled and then withdrew into himself as we closed in on him. This game he has tunneled a bit, but he's changed with new info, kept active on keeping conversation useful for the whole game. As I type this out though, I feel like I do need to give him more scrutiny.

But as we draw near mylo, I'd rather clear out the most likely before speculating too much on people I'm reading as town. Keeping my eye on accusations and rereading in the meantime.But polter seems it.

DAY 6 CURRENT VOTE TALLY:

rac (3)
Cewyn 2707
TheExodu5 2711
Kawl_USC 2743

WhereAreMahDragonz (2)
cabot 2615
squidyj 2657

Poltergust (1)
flatearthpandas 2631

oreomunsta (1)
WhereAreMahDragonz 2644
Kawl_USC 2652 2743

cabot (1)
squidyj 2599 2657
TheExodu5 2605 2711
rac 2723

No active vote for Day 6: BlackBuzzard, oreomunsta, Poltergust

Day 6 Postcount: BlackBuzzard 8, cabot 43, Cewyn 9, flatearthpandas 7, Kawl_USC 36, oreomunsta 17, Poltergust 17, rac 15, squidyj 7, TheExodu5 23, WhereAreMahDragonz 13

Day 6 ends:
cya_1494622800.png

Automated vote tally here

6 votes for majority

Don't really see a point in a mass claim right now. At the very least, I want everyone to agree to a mass claim before we kick it off. So no more random ones, please and thanks.

Town:
squid
kawl
cabot
buzzard
dragonz

null+:
exodus

null-:
oreo

Scum:
polter
rac
cewyn

Even though oreo more than likely was telling the truth yesterday, there's still something about his claiming the harem that just rubs me wrong. And there's basically nothing from him that has rubbed me right. So he gets the null-.

Polter is probably the person whose posts seem the least scummy to me but the votes look bad for him. I think this is most likely and have gone into it before today.

rac and cewyn don't need too much explanation. But at the same time, I have doubts they would both be on the same scum team playing the same quiet yet strange scum game. I could see dragonz's explanation for rac and polter being on the same team. At the same time, while I'm convinced dragonz is town, I would probably rather draw names from a hat than trust her reads this game. This one does happen to fit with my thoughts. But that would leave rac as probably town. I suppose that would put cabot as next in line for scum. Cabot I don't really feel scummy at all on though. He's been pretty consistent and I see logic there. I would put exo or buzzard as next most likely.

squid i've seen scum in the later part of a game just once I think, in ace attorney. He is a different squid than then, although he was carrying a lot of heat that game. I know he's rubbed a few players a bit wrong this game, as he did me that game when I was vanilla town, but it wasn't his tone. In that game I felt he targeted me and tunneled and then withdrew into himself as we closed in on him. This game he has tunneled a bit, but he's changed with new info, kept active on keeping conversation useful for the whole game. As I type this out though, I feel like I do need to give him more scrutiny.

But as we draw near mylo, I'd rather clear out the most likely before speculating too much on people I'm reading as town. Keeping my eye on accusations and rereading in the meantime.But polter seems it.

Would scum Cewyn put down first vote on scum buddy Rac tho?

Wouldn't that mean that there's like a 3-way bussing thing going on? That seems highly risky for the Mafia.

DAY 6 CURRENT VOTE TALLY:

rac (3)
Cewyn 2707
TheExodu5 2711
Kawl_USC 2743

WhereAreMahDragonz (2)
cabot 2615
squidyj 2657

Poltergust (1)
flatearthpandas 2631

oreomunsta (1)
WhereAreMahDragonz 2644
Kawl_USC 2652 2743

cabot (1)
squidyj 2599 2657
TheExodu5 2605 2711
rac 2723

No active vote for Day 6: BlackBuzzard, oreomunsta, Poltergust

Yes

Wait, NO
no
NOYes

But seriously, no.
Only two are even up for vote. Real bus needs real votes and real end of day votes. Talk is cheap unless you're really trying to convince us and no one has been doing a great job of that this game since everyone has been so keen to just build cases against themselves so far.

All of Racs post feel fake to me, from his voting pattern to just his posts and reads, he is also piggy backing a lot on other peoples theory's.

My top 3 lynch picks for today are rac, Cewyn, and Exodus, but I'm having a hard time deciding between them.

For rac, the case has been laid pretty clear against him, but I'm concerned over the fact that my other top scum picks have both voted for him.

For Cewyn, he's been dodgy all game and that fake attempt at a double vote is suspicious as hell. I'm not convinced it was done in jest as double votes are typically a town role (based on my research, anyways).

And for Exodus, I doubt his sincerity in trying to root out scum. He's made a few long posts, but his points are really weak and sometimes self-contradictory.

I'm positive at least one of these guys are scum, but I need a little more time before I can come to a conclusion.

About Dragonz her claim seems real flavor text seems in line with everything thats been posted and my own, further more she gave us everything not just a vague claim like Kyan or Dusk did.

I dont like that Cewyn wanted to role claim a day before lylo to be fair i thought it was already that day, but it was started off with a vague role claim feels scummy to me. Otherwsie Cewyn has not ever given us a reads list.

Vote: Cewyn

I've got meetings over the next few hours, so I'll do my best to stay part of the conversation, but wanted to cast my vote now.

Cewyn has been a very strange player to me all game. Rac has gotten pretty weird over the past few days, but Cewyn has been scummy question mark for me.

Cewyn, you play very close to your chest, and opportunistically. At this stage in the game, that reads scum to me :/

OK, I've decided on Exodus. This is more of a gut read than anything, but this is no time to be wishy-washy. I just feel that the way he's been playing up until now just... isn't right.

Vote: TheExodu5

Kawl_USC

Mass claim the day before lylo/mylo is by far the better strategy. By the way. Ensures that any counter claim results in a scum lynch in lylo if you guess wrong the day of claims. Mass claim in lylo makes it a 50/50. No Bueno

Zubz
Your name is Kagome Higurashi, from the anime Inuyasha. You used to be just and ordinary high school girl until strange twist of fate threw you into the feudal era Japan! Of course feudal era also has magical creatures in it!

Nomadic
You name is Biscuit Krueger from anime Hunter x Hunter. You are a fifty-something years old woman, who just happens to look like a 12-year old girl because it's magic, I don't have to explain anything! You can actually change form
back to a 50-year old, though.

Odin
Your name is Crona from the anime Soul Eater. You are a Sword Meister, but have also a bad case of going sometimes crazy. Maybe your blood is just weird? But you should have your sanity in control... for now. Nobody is also sure if you are a boy or a girl.

Monkey
Your name is Anthy Himemiya, from the anime Revolutionary Girl Utena. You are in Ohtori Academy, where the student coucil forces you into abusive relationships. But fear not, help is in the way!

Blargo(Scum)
Your name is Iron Man from the Justice League. You apparently have way too much free time and money to make weird suits that can fly and do all sorts of crazy stunts. Also, you have a bad problem with your heart, as your chest has some technology mumbo jumbo instead. And no, your name is not Robert Downey Junior.

Kyanrute
Your name is Asuka Langley Souryu from the anime Neon Genesis Evangelion. You are one of the child-pilots of strange mechas known as Evas. You are actually very good at piloting, especially compared to some useless kid called Shinji!
You also might have some psychological issues but--- err, don't look at me with that face! Sorry!

Palmer
Your name is Kenzoku Tenma from the anime Monster. You are a very skilled doctor, but your reputation was ruined after one of your patients turned out to be a psychotic serial killer. But... accidents happen to everyone, right?

Dusk
Your name is Revy from the anime Black Lagoon. You are the main gunfighter of the Lagoon Company, who can even dual wield guns. You also really should wear longer pants.

Hatmoza
Your name is Vegeta from the anime Dragon Ball Z. You are a sayian with immense powers, and surely your power level should be over 9000 by this time as well. You used to be evil for a short while, but now you are a pretty swell dude.

Swamped(neutral)
Your name is Lonely Waifu Lover from the Real Life. How you ended up in the middle of anime characters, you are not quite sure... maybe that lost beer was too much? But more importantly, now it's finally time for you to make your dream come true, and get a harem of cute anime girls! They are better than real women, anyway! It's not like you have issues or anything! Honest!

Ultron
Your name is Rukia Kuchiki from the anime Bleach. You are a Shinigami, a soul reaper. That means that death is not a problem for you. Being stuck in a very mediocre series might be another can of worms, though.

Now look at the difference with Dragonz

Dragonz
I am Tamaki Suoh from Ouran High School Host Club

Flavor is how I come across as cold and pretentious, but I have a heart of gold, deep down. I care about others, and I am the leader of the Host Club

I'm vanilla

I see nothing witty or funny about this flavor text i know my flavor text has some kind of witty funny line.

cabot

Claiming before mylo or lylo is fairly useless cause we cant take the claim at face value. If you claim where there's no day phase left, you can accept the claim is either fully truthful or a scum lie, when it is before mylo/lylo threre is a reason to lie. I am not claiming at this point, and I will not be around at deadline, so hopefully dragonz is scum.

Great, we're in a tie situation again...

I'm not sure how to proceed from here. rac is one of my top scum picks but two other scum members have voted for him, and Dragonz is still a mystery to me but has people voting for her that I have more favorable opinions of.

TheExodu5

Banned
I certainly find it interesting that oreo and Polter are coming after myself and Cewyn. Makes me feel comfortable about my read of the situation.

We now have likely scum votes on myself, Cewyn, and Dragonz. Scum are just trying to see what takes at this point. Expect a shift of votes real soon.

Ultron, do us proud!

Doesn't really seem like anyone is here for the most part. After I got up early and everything.

Here's what I believe:

We have no more neutrals.
We have 4-5 more scum.
If it's 5, we are currently in mylo.
Probably it's 4 but I don't want to risk it.

I won't say why I know, but we don't want to lynch Dragonz. We don't want to lynch Kawl.
Squid and Oreo are indeed female.

Vote: rac

I'm town and BB's argument is flimsy and laughable, honestly. I obviously cannot quote exactly but I did claim flavor as best as I could with the major points of my role. To base a vote on the fact that there's no humor is the stupidest thing I've heard in this game yet

Obviously i don't want to die and I have a null read of rac so

Vote: Rac

Top Bottom