• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Archer - S4 |OT| of Babou, Therapy Cranes, Whorediots & the Danger Zone - Thurs on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxus

I was hoping for a more climactic death for that asshole but at least his last words were Boom Bumper so at least it was a little poetic.

- Onion A|V Club review

vsmLjUP.jpg

Raxus

Lana: Oh my god the mushrooms! The food is poisoned!
Pam: ...what?
Malory: Nothing, here have mine.

I was laughing my ass off.

Grisby

Cheryl calling out random shit during those last few scenes was great. I'd watch a whole new show with her going to elegant dinner parties.

noobasuar

Banned
Haven't watched the episode yet but Jon Benjamin has a great segment on the new comedy central show "Nathan for you."

It premiered tonight and I'm sure there's a rerun in like a hour. Worth checking out.

Haven't watched the episode yet but Jon Benjamin has a great segment on the new comedy central show "Nathan for you."

It premiered tonight and I'm sure there's a rerun in like a hour. Worth checking out.

I completely forgot about "Nathan For You". Luckily, there's an encore at 12am EST. Definitely gonna catch that one.

Boom, bumper

Love it

"Should you be flamin' in here?"

Seamless editing and transitions for tonight's episode. One of the best they've done I'd say.

How would you explain Carol/Sheryl this season? For me she's kind of like Charlie in the latest season of It's Always Sunny. Both characters seems smarter, more aware of their own situation, but still somewhat oblivious to the bigger picture in the general scheme of things.

suzu

Who knew that the sound of a bowl dropping combined with Anthony Bourdain shaking his head could be so funny.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I loved everyone's secret kitchen identities. Lana's was the best: "Mitzi - Hostess/Failed Actress" lol

Elegant dinner party Cheryl and Pam are amazing. The "I'll have what he's having!" line was flawless. Great episode.

The bowl falling and how long they kept the sound bite going was absolutely hilarious and way too real.

Also, Ron is great in that 'oblivious grandfather' sort of way.

- Young Hollywood Video Interview: "Archer" Star Chris Parnell Captures Our Likeness

We welcome "Saturday Night Live" veteran Chris Parnell to the Studio, who is enjoying a nice post-"SNL" run in the hit FX animated series, "Archer"! He tells us what similarities he shares with his cartoon character, reveals which "SNL" castmates would crack him up on camera the most, and then we challenge him to draw our host in the likeness of an "Archer" character -- see how he fares!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom