• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Archer - S4 |OT| of Babou, Therapy Cranes, Whorediots & the Danger Zone - Thurs on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
I missed some parts of the last episode. So the only reason Katja is with Barry is to prevent him from trying to kill Sterling?

Nah I think she loves Barry but loves the attention Archer gives her. It was a weak episode overall.
Still a little mad archer was so stupid but this episodes purpose was clearly to bring in the new storylines of Barry being back (and disturbingly crazier) and Cyril and Lana dating again.

trinest

I wonder if with Katja head of the KGB she will feed Archer information (or at least stuff about Barry) like Nicholi did with Malory?

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Did anyone feel that archers plan somewhat worked?I Mean they've never had a truly stable relationship other than both being cyborgs, and with Barry responsible for her being one, it feels like shes either had a long con for revenge in play, or things might work out for him in the end.

A little late with GIFs this week since I was out of town, but here you go:

ibq2hrgQjyuS32.gif

jurFU5jGPvWHU.png

iORqrk8t9lk4S.gif

ibhepsyb7mqyQZ.gif

iQfazyjx2atOt.gif

iYG27uYNUIK22.gif

ibn8BhBsL6Bu44.gif

iwgQxoH00cX1K.gif

iWQrfyECfsPtI.gif

ibnbw7dHk9947u.gif

ibw1WWVn86X4GU.gif

iX20grlMMhNtN.gif

Also, here's the promo for next week.

Mazre

Cheryl's on a roll lately.

Also as an aside, what happened to the ISIS support staff? Never seems to be anybody in ops anymore (whither hobbit guy?)

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
You knew good stuff was coming when it started to zoo m in. It was a perfect psychoanalysis of Lana.

I wonder if the affect of it will linger or com back into play later this season.

She was done for the rest of the episode that's for sure. I know she went off to cry somewhere after that. As fucked up as archer is, he would never have gone there with her

Sai-kun

Banned
My jaw was on the floor when Cheryl was talking to Lana. Fuuuuck. The shit that make your soul burn slow.

I think my favorite running gag this season is someone going "That's my 3rd X/Y/Z!" and someone going "What were the other two?" For some reason, that always cracks me up. The first thing on Archer's bucket list was hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom