• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Archer - S4 |OT| of Babou, Therapy Cranes, Whorediots & the Danger Zone - Thurs on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Warming Glow slideshow: Chronicling Sterling Archer’s Many, Many Injuries, Ailments, And Gunshot Wounds
A couple of weeks ago I mentioned that despite all the cyborg action on Archer, Sterling himself is the one who is seemingly indestructible. Dude has been through a helluva lot, both physically and emotionally. And that's to not even mention all the probable VD and the ever-lingering threat of a cumulative hangover that would most likely kill him if he were to ever stopped drinking.

This week he's up for another harrowing medical ordeal. With that in mind the incredible folks at Floyd County helped me research the many injuries and ailments of Sterling Archer. I'll term this "almost comprehensive," because -- let's be honest -- not even the people behind the show can be expected to properly document every time Archer's been shot (even though you know how much he hates that).

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
8531213570_3b895d095d_c.jpg

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
remember them mentioning Mallory having killed someone, or imply it was Hobbit Guy.

LordCanti

I lost all of my shit at the spook line. I'm kind of sad that I didn't understand a word of the Spanish, and I feel like there's a couple of extra jokes to be found in there.

I can't wait until Archer realizes that his
mother is kind of evil.

Poor fat guy.

I can't believe I didn't realize who that was until just now. It would be awesome if him and
Brett were turned into cyborgs and unleashed later in the season

I lost all of my shit at the spook line. I'm kind of sad that I didn't understand a word of the Spanish, and I feel like there's a couple of extra jokes to be found in there.

I can't wait until Archer realizes that his
mother is kind of evil.

Oh he already knows.

Nori Chan

To those who didn't understand the Spanish most of it were classic archer jokes lol

Also I just realized it was hobbit guy in kreigers basket :0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom